1. LF 2s/3s players

hello, im 2.3 in 3s and 2.5 in 2s AT wotlk exped player
    2.6 in 3s with rmp and ele,destro,hpaly/disc and 2.7 in 2s on retail:cyclone EU-stormscale
    im going to play aliance here i would like to play hpaly as healer or ele sham/lock as dmg
    im looking for stable players to play with the whole time
    ps: if there are any good mages/rogues im alwayse up for RMP as disc, i can also play horde

2. Warrior 2.7/2.1 + Rival AT and 3.1/2.3 + Gladiator Deathwing. Could maybe run some wp in the future.
    PS: I'll roll rogue as well so maybe we can make something happen (not as xp'd as rogue though)
    Edited: August 1, 2015

3. 2,6k multiclasser on at, mainly playing mage/priest/pala/dk - prolly gonna play some of those classes on lordaeron, horde i think. horde rmp would be cool i guess

4. gonna roll hpaly so im looking for ali side players

5. Insane lock stuck at 1.6k on Blackrock with 71 talents in Affliction, would love some lock/priest 2v2.

6. The server does not even have an official release date and you guys already LF for 2's and 3's.

lame tryhards

7. The server does not even have an official release date and you guys already LF for 2's and 3's.

lame tryhards
    Well, how would you be looking for an arena partner? Wait for 100 people to get to 80 and start spaming global? This is a way better idea, as there are some people which wouldnt even start leveling Lordaeron if they wouldnt find a mate before.

8. [jkresisted here]
    im still looking for 2s/3s partner, my account has been hacked so this is my new one... PM me here for more info...
    gonna play ali paladin