1. Spawning speed

Will the spawning of mobs, quest items, mining veins and herbs be increased at launch? The past shown it's pain in the *** to level up your character or professions on it while there is no such increase.

2. Will the spawning of mobs, quest items, mining veins and herbs be increased at launch? The past shown it's pain in the *** to level up your character or professions on it while there is no such increase.
    Not really sure how they gonna handle that but it will be like it usually is on a server... Where someone mines/herbs one node it will respawn at another spot. Now for mobs and quest items.. Well i don't really know... I say hopefully but i wouldn't be 100% about it.

3. wow remind me there are mobs in MoP returning after 20 minutes... and its for daily quests !

4. wow remind me there are mobs in MoP returning after 20 minutes... and its for daily quests !
    Thankfully i never did those quests :D Well i did dalies but never those where i needed to wait a long time for.... Multitask ftw :D

5. Standard mob respawn speed is like 15 minutes so it's gona suck with like 4000 people running around and killing everything. Set spawning speed to like 5 minutes please.

6. Standard mob respawn speed is like 15 minutes so it's gona suck with like 4000 people running around and killing everything. Set spawning speed to like 5 minutes please.
    Pretty sure you can't make simple demands like that :)) You can always ask or hope :D

7. They should do it like ... did - mobs and objects in the starting zones respawn super fast. Otherwise it will be awful, 30 min to do 1 "kill 5 boars" quest, dozens of people stuck on quests like The Emerald Dreamcatcher etc. ;x

I'd say increase the respawn timers for at least 2 weeks, so it won't be so painful to level at the beginning.

8. They should do it like ... did - mobs and objects in the starting zones respawn super fast. Otherwise it will be awful, 30 min to do 1 "kill 5 boars" quest, dozens of people stuck on quests like The Emerald Dreamcatcher etc. ;x

I'd say increase the respawn timers for at least 2 weeks, so it won't be so painful to level at the beginning.
    We all know which server you are refering to ;) I don't know how you would do that but i guess you could always attempt to make the quest item spawn really fast... It's up to the staff really..

9. Standard mob respawn speed is like 15 minutes so it's gona suck with like 4000 people running around and killing everything. Set spawning speed to like 5 minutes please.
    Actually, the standard respawn speed in low lvl areas is already 5minutes, sharp (checked with stopwatch).
    You'd be amazed how long 5minutes can be though, especially if you have to share your mobs with 20 other people per quest. It's an eternity.

If we really get the lvl 1 player flood most people expect (5k people logging at launch), you would need to set a 90-120sec respawn timer and you would still have to suffer through long yawning periods while just waiting for each mob.
    Considering that time is making life impossible in higher zones where you often need 40-50seconds just to clean a pack of mobs in your way, I can only imagine this being implemented in the 1-10 starter zones, precisely in the 1-6 areas like Sunstrider Isle, Deathknell, Valley of Trials, etc. That wouldn't be a bad idea, though.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

10. Actually, the standard respawn speed in low lvl areas is already 5minutes, sharp (checked with stopwatch).
    You'd be amazed how long 5minutes can be though, especially if you have to share your mobs with 20 other people per quest. It's an eternity.

If we really get the lvl 1 player flood most people expect (5k people logging at launch), you would need to set a 90-120sec respawn timer and you would still have to suffer through long yawning periods while just waiting for each mob.
    Considering that time is making life impossible in higher zones where you often need 40-50seconds just to clean a pack of mobs in your way, I can only imagine this being implemented in the 1-10 starter zones, precisely in the 1-6 areas like Sunstrider Isle, Deathknell, Valley of Trials, etc. That wouldn't be a bad idea, though.
    We will see when they decide to deter-main the respawn rates :P

11. We will see when they decide to deter-main the respawn rates :P
    the spawn rates affect the server, i'm pretty sure. Having longer spawn rates increase server stability.

12. is it just me or no1 answering those threads anymore? i think u should stop posting them and just wait for the server ^^

13. is it just me or no1 answering those threads anymore? i think u should stop posting them and just wait for the server ^^
    Meh some get answered and some don't... Usually depends what the topic is about... Usually about raiding or critism usually get responded first.

14. There's wouldn't have anything to do then!

15. If they could get dynamic spawning to work that'd be great, but it does put a burden on the server.. I hope the server will be able to cope with pathfinding for the time being...

12 Last