1. Best spec for low gs?

I'm Affliction Warlock but I heard that Affliction is good only with high gs.

Which spec should I choose for PVE

2. I'm Affliction Warlock but I heard that Affliction is good only with high gs.

Which spec should I choose for PVE
    Demonology performs well and provides great raid buff at all gear levels. I recommend you to get demo as 1 spec and you can experiment with the other on dual talent (destro; demo-destro hybrid; affli). If you are the only lock in a raid you should always go demo.

3. I'd say Destro. Least gear-dependent, can deal fair amount of damage even at low gear (a lot more than Affliction and more than Demonology too). Destruction is also better for dungeons, which is what you'll be doing right now.

4. Destro is the best till you hit the gear around 5.7k gs (aka 4xT10), from this point forward Demo will start outshine Destro, but it will still be better than Affl ... b ut when you hit 3.5k SP, around 1350 Haste and 33% crit Affl will be equal to Demo and Destro, it will become even better when you are BiS ... But dont underestimate Demo or Destro at BiS gear level ... some bosses are hard to be done as Affl and there Demo/Destro will outshine Affl (aka LK, Sindragosa)!
    1 fun fact is that as BiS Affl you will be leading the 2nd player on Damage Done by almost 40% (it will be less if he is BiS Affl Lock too :D) at GSB ... so many NPCs to be DoTTeD and eaten alive!

5. As pure affliction from the very fresh 80 i can say that u can still perform very well at this spec. It just requires higher skill cap than other lock's specs but with good dot managing and on fights with more than 1 targets it will shine greatly. Also as mentioned, spell power and haste are godlike for affli and they need to be optimalized very well in your gear. Right now I'm 5,4k affli and i find myself performing very well at all pug raids (can be easily in top 5 dps even with 5,7k - 6k geared ppl). Some bosses are very friendly for affli (beasts of northrend, val'kyrs, anub, most of icc) some are not.

Ofc i recommend to go for destruction if u are still new warlock player as it's the lowest gear dependant spec and the easiest one but after some time affli/demo will start outdps it with greater amount of haste (especially affli with more than 1 target fights).

To ppl who think affliction is only for nearly bis/bis geared warlocks - NO. U just need to know what kind of gear and gems + addons u must have as dot oriented spec requires it.

Some ppl might remember me maybe, my name ingame is Kerenda.