1. Conspiracy theory: Warmane is not letting me gear up.

Hello Warmane community!

As you've noticed lately(today), Ragnaros realm has been acting strange. I've formulated quite solid theory that Warmane is simply trying to slow my progression into higher levels of gear by not letting me gain Emblems of Frost. Twice they wiped Ragnaros(Wiped as in crashed, not format c:) just after I've defeated servants of Lich King in Icecrown Citadel 25 man Normal mode raid dungeon. For me it's quite good evidence that Warmane is simply trying to stop ME from progressing into 25 man Heroic mode.

EDIT: I got plague scientist boots, ty warmane

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warmane staff ignore whats written above.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss what update was secretly implemented and it made server crash.
    Edited: July 20, 2015 Reason: how do you do this spelling thing in this language?

2. As I am standing in the Festergut's room with my autistic colleague here, I notice strange paintings on the floor. Upon closer inspection, they are actually Illuminati symbols. Coincidence? I think not.

3. As I am standing in the Festergut's room with my autistic colleague here, I notice strange paintings on the floor. Upon closer inspection, they are actually Illuminati symbols. Coincidence? I think not.

i see what you mean

4. i see what you mean
    Nice UI man. Hand made?

Yes that's exactly what I mean, and there's more of them. it's so obviously blatant, cannot believe nobody noticed this before. We were naive fools.

5. Nice UI man. Hand made?

Yes that's exactly what I mean, and there's more of them. it's so obviously blatant, cannot believe nobody noticed this before. We were naive fools.
    No hand mode, that would require too much effort from me.

We should start an anti-illuminati group in Ragnaros realm so that we can find more of those illuminati signs are document them.

6. Just donate. PVE is easier than RP and it sucks anyway. I did lol @ Illuminati confirmed, however.

7. Just donate. PVE is easier than RP and it sucks anyway. I did lol @ Illuminati confirmed, however.
    Donating would remove any need of effort, and, as we all know, WoW is all about the effort.

Also, I do not believe that fighting Illuminati would be a great idea, we don't even know who's in it. I mean, those crashes were so perfectly timed that I am starting to believe we had their agents in our very own group. We could, however, try and infect them with autism. It worked well on Ragnaros' alliance, nearly all of them are autistic at this point.

8. Just donate. PVE is easier than RP and it sucks anyway. I did lol @ Illuminati confirmed, however.
    So just donate and don’t play, I guess that’s your suggestion.

9. Spoiler alert: we really are the Illuminati

10. Just donate. PVE is easier than RP and it sucks anyway. I did lol @ Illuminati confirmed, however.
    Yeah, let's all become PvP heros because that's the cool thing to do.

11. More like come out of your own ego and admit that the game doesn't revolve around you :p That's because I've heard some people who had it worse.

But yeah, you do have a point and the staff need to continue on being more transparent.

12. More like come out of your own ego and admit that the game doesn't revolve around you :p That's because I've heard some people who had it worse.

But yeah, you do have a point and the staff need to continue on being more transparent.
    Thank you my illuminated friend, may the reptilians bless your soul.

13. As I am standing in the Festergut's room with my autistic colleague here, I notice strange paintings on the floor. Upon closer inspection, they are actually Illuminati symbols. Coincidence? I think not.
    Dude,/ you made,me laugh, out my ice cream! You owe me six dollars for that!

14. Dude,/ you made,me laugh, out my ice cream! You owe me six dollars for that!
    Dafuq kind of icecream you eating? did they invent icecream made of gold just for you? :o

15. Dafuq kind of icecream you eating? did they invent icecream made of gold just for you? :o
    Probably had multiple sticks in his mouth.

12 Last