1. Where are the bags from "Containers" section on marketplace ?

Recently my friend who is a low-lvl wanted to buy some bags. I suggested him to go on store on website because there are/were very cheap (20 slots bags for like 3 points i think). And there's nothing. My question is...why?

2. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2492685

P.S. I just visited point shop and saw those prices... I had no idea it was that fun-server like. So currently one can create a level 1 character, click 1 button "Collect points" and get 2 http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=34845?? Point system appears to have shaped realms into laziness and I can't even imagine how much it deterred people from crafting, grinding or simply spending time to obtain an item. All of that, while having no benefit to Warmane whatsoever. Not only should we not add any new items before the reset, but having sprayed and flooded realms with click2get items has already been significant enough to trash the realm so bad that it will take years of dynamic population in and out to bring value to items obtainable in-game.

3. In my opinion the bags were the only thing worth wasting your time voting to get points for. The best games are those that maximize fun for every player. Many things in WoW (because of retails cost per month structure) is intended to make players do things that are boring for many hours (not fun) and the tiny amount of fun you get keeps some of them playing (and paying). This makes perfect business sense for a pay per month server.

Players that like to do professions and gathering can do that regardless if there are bags on points shop, players that find it boring only do it if they are forced to. Since this is a private server, everything that sucks about retail we may want to ask if we want to bring in here too. Usually in any decision, more player flexibility equals to more players having a higher percentage of fun. Things that limit players usually just cost fun. (usually means in the general case, no specific rare cases where this is obviously wrong are needed.).

To OP's posters question "why": items are going up in cost, and maybe (we shall see) soon nothing will be worth collecting points for. Granted before we were helping the server by voting and points were a reward, now it seems that we no longer are helping the server because there is no more voting so points are becoming meaningless for both player and administration and the shop will reflect that.