1. Older raids

Ah Molten Core… Vanilla's proving ground, the place where boys became men, a great part of the game, same goes for all the other old school raids.
    The question im asking myself, and probably some of you too, is "Will we have the time for Raiding?"
    Of course the slow release of continents isnt still confirmed but if it does make it to live will we see all those old pits full with "phat lewt", to relive the stories that you've heard or that you've probably even told yourself!
    In my opinion that'd be amazing if it happens, im just not sure if there'll be enough time for everyone to see and expirience the awesome old raids and dungeons,please Kaer, make it happen.

2. The only way that happens is if you play on a vanilla server. If your lucky and run across someone looking when your around that level, I guess, but the chances of it being run constantly doesn't seem likely.

3. Lets be realistic here...

To do MC, that would require people to do ZG to get the necessary gear. ZG could take months for some guild to progress on.

To do ZG, everyone would have to farm UBRS, LBRS, Strat and Scholo, which would itself take a long time.

And finally. MC is a 40 man raid. As much as I hope Lordaeron will be a populated server, I fear not that many will reach level 60 fast enough and those who do might not be as enthusiastic as you to reach raid levels. It's gonna be tricky for even 1 single guild to scrap together an mc raid.

Lets just allow the staff to focus on the content that really matters for now... otherwise we'd have to wait a few extra weeks for the staff to script content barely anyone will have the chance to use.

4. Ok many people here make a mistake of thinking that just by stating that they will progressively release content (which is a great idea imo) that means that older raids will be released as they were back then or if i may say "as they were on patch release". Lets take TBC raids for example, even tho they can be released step by step as a progressive content they will still be released with all the nerfs that were applied to them (because its 3.3.5 patch of the game) so raids will be way easier to progress to (You wont need a key to enter Karazhan).
    This means that people wont be stuck on karazhan forever and it sure doesnt mean that no one here will kill Muru or even get inside SWP. TBC end game raids are almost all 25man and me and my guild would enjoy clearing some TBC content before northrend gets introduced if that will be the case of content introduction. As for Molten core and the 40 man raids i think the biggest problem there would be getting 40 people together. but then again running trough all those low lvl dungeons would be awsome. and besides if expansion content is released 1 month apart i dont think that big part of the population will be stuck with nothing to do because still its x1
    Edited: July 21, 2015