1. Queue time

Just wondering if this is normal

2. Not very normal, but yes, perfectly possible.

3. With the Warmane mentality of running/doing raids and dungeons yes.
    I would like to suggest you to next time create your own group, whether it is for normal or heroic. It still takes about 20+ minutes to find a tank at non-peak hours but is a lot less than seven hours.
    On a side note: Goddamn, you waited seven ****ing hours for that?

4. No I took this screenshot in the morning after leaving it on overnight. Good job projecting though.

5. No I took this screenshot in the morning after leaving it on overnight. Good job projecting though.
    Beware, man. You could cut yourself over the edge of that remark.

6. You actually sat in que for 7 hours??? LOL

7. No I took this screenshot in the morning after leaving it on overnight. Good job projecting though.
    How you didn't go off for 7 hours?

8. No I took this screenshot in the morning after leaving it on overnight. Good job projecting though.
    Seeing as tank is the most scarce role and people barely make use of the dungeon finder tool by themselves (as solo, comparing to full pre-made groups), I wouldn't expect a single queue to pop overnight (which is when Warmane is basically dead).

How you didn't go off for 7 hours?
    If you leave your character melee swinging against a Dummy it avoids the afk-kick (at least it worked until moltdown).

9. That is probably at low level, none queue at low levels because leveling is just too fast with quests.. I dont think at level 80 7h queue is not possible.

10. Seeing as tank is the most scarce role and people barely make use of the dungeon finder tool by themselves (as solo, comparing to full pre-made groups), I wouldn't expect a single queue to pop overnight (which is when Warmane is basically dead).

If you leave your character melee swinging against a Dummy it avoids the afk-kick (at least it worked until moltdown).
    Oh yea, stupid me.