1. Best tank @ mop?

Tried to search but couldn't find damn.

So whut class is the best tanks atm @ mop?

2. Paladin's and warriors are the best tanks in mop.

3. I'm pretty sure paladins are ''medicore'' tanks due to not having vengance working at all or it was something else which made them worst.... I'm kinda sad that druid has not been mentioned cause we have Dk/Feral and warrior tanks usually...

4. Retail MoP was mostly Warrs/Paladins and a few DKs, due to the raid utility from DKs battle rez and devotion Aura from paladin.
    However, whereas Paladin is bugged up the *** with vengence, it's not recommended.

I recommend Brewmaster monk, or prot warr, I rarely see those around and I love Brewmaster's damage mitigation.

5. Retail MoP was mostly Warrs/Paladins and a few DKs, due to the raid utility from DKs battle rez and devotion Aura from paladin.
    However, whereas Paladin is bugged up the *** with vengence, it's not recommended.

I recommend Brewmaster monk, or prot warr, I rarely see those around and I love Brewmaster's damage mitigation.
    Lovely, ill just change my monk to tank

6. BM monks stagger is broken and only staggers melee hits. Other damaging abilities that do physical damage cannot be staggered. Also #1 tank around here is guardian druid.