1. Prot Paladin Stat from Pvp MOP

i am new to twinking and lvling a prot paladin as my first twink character in mop i want to ask the community what is the stat priority for prot paladins in mop pvp at lvl 70-74

2. If you are going to be duelling and want to kill fast then Crit>Mastery was the way to go. If you are either going to just be a beefy FC or want to show off your survival skills on higher levelling players then Stam>Mastery is best.

3. If you are going to be duelling and want to kill fast then Crit>Mastery was the way to go. If you are either going to just be a beefy FC or want to show off your survival skills on higher levelling players then Stam>Mastery is best.
    well i want to do damage,prot paladin already has enough survival skills so i should look for gear that has crit/haste/mastery right!! and also gem crit?? but isn't strength better ?
    Edited: July 21, 2015

4. well i want to do damage,prot paladin already has enough survival skills so i should look for gear that has crit/haste/mastery right!! and also gem crit?? but isn't strength better ?
    Oh yea gem strength as much as possible, but for secondary stat wise go for Crit/Mast

5. Ok, im not sure if these guys are trolling or if its ignorace, because there is no mastery status before level 80.

For prot paladin you should stack CRIT for highest dmg output, since primary stats scale pretty low in this bracket. Using full strength gems will get you like 10% damagr increase, while using crit will give you 50%-55% crit chance, so you do the mats.

Also, if you want to be tanky, i suggest you to use hybrid gems ( crit / stam ) instead of full stamina.