1. State of DK tanks?

I've checked through a few pages of DK topics and all I see when it comes to MoP is unholy and frost talk. Also, checking bugtracker, I found maybe one decent bug report, with loads of them being dismissed due to the lack of info in them (or simply being reported by dumbos that don't know basic things about the class).

Wanted to try a monk tank but going throught the bugtracker and talking with some players, they just look too bugged atm.
    So, if there's anyone with first hand experience in tanking with a DK on MoP, I'd be grateful if they could share in a few sentences the state od DK tanks.

2. my guildmate offtank is a death knight and hes performing very nice. Class is working not too many crippling bugs and untill now with him as dk and me as monk tank we cleared all throne of thunder.

3. well brah if ur going to have dk tank ur doing the right thing,cus atm DKs benefit alot cus of buff stacking and mastery can go up to 200% so u can gem slot of other stats and feel op cus u don't need that much mastry from gems and trinks
    atm monks cant do their real job cus of few bugs/paladins are paper atm if they dont know their state (but one of my guild's main tank is pala so they are working)
    for now wars are pretty good cus somehow they have better vigilance than others (70-80 k dps on durumu ezpz) after that u can say there are DKs and DuDus
    so enjoy dk tanking,if u want some help /w me ingame
    Hordbane,Ally