1. Current MoP state

Hi everyone. So I came after a while and I was wondering about the MoP. What would you say about MoP current condition (I mean bugs). I don't care much about leveling and working quests. The important thing is combat mechanics. How much is it balanced right now? Because some time ago hunters and warriors dealt ridiculous amount of damage while others classes were dealing same damage as in cata while everyone has hp amount as supposed to be in MoP. How is it now? I am somewhere in between cata(less bugged) and MoP(more interesting imo). What would you recommand?

2. It's decent.

MoP is fun, something new, and such. But the current class bug situations, buff stacking, and such kill the buzz. Bosses die way to fast with the buff stacking.

I mostly PvE, and I think that the raid scripting is fairly good, I suggest to join MoP and do some PvE.

3. Its really fun. Shamans can make cofee while Earthshield is up and Boomkins easily crit u for 300k in an arena game.

4. pvp wise I dont see any difference than some skills working that were bugged before.. the broken classes and skill/talents are still there but it will take time I guess..

pve I dont know cuz I havent done any here.. I want to start doing pve but with full pvp gear and barely experience on pve doubt I would get recruited by some decent/good guild raiding..

get back for the pve imo, it will get better once they release tot hc and some more of soo normal (without loot for now on soo)..

5. Raids are in the above average state. Most of the bosses work, but they have some crazy bugs such as the barriers spawning 3 seconds late on the first boss in Heart of Fear. Other then that everything is pretty good. Classes have some bugs, but you can go around them.

6. Throne of Thunder is scripted very well.
    All the other raids are just terribly scripted.

Class bugs are there in a positive and negative way. Yet Warmane focuses on fixing NPCs and Glyphs.

7. And quests ... they love fixing quests :))

8. And quests ... they love fixing quests :))
    Quests are generally repeat sets of code, with changes to what item has to be recovered, turned in etc. If the quest is something unique then its generally a longer time.

These are some of the quest collections I can think of

Collection Quests/Turn In Quests
    Recurring Quests (dailies)
    Chain Quests --> Quite difficult
    Kill "x" quests / Kill "x" amount quests
    Phased Quests --> Most likely the most difficult since it changes environments and conditions and what not.

9. well everytime i log in I can't quest or play a bg without lag lag lag lag but if we don't take that aspect in consideration this server is ok for whatever you want to do

10. MoP is ... OK (?)
    The biggest downside is that after getting Grievious Gear there's only one thing to do ... ToT ...
    After that theres literally nothing to do
    And i know what im saying ... i have 5 toons (all fully pvp geared, 3 of them pretty much full pve [tot] geared)
    On retail you had like older raids, mount/transmog farming, legendary quests, like idk ... pandaria secrets, even pet trainers that were actually difficult to beat (you needed specified pets to deal with them + you could catch more than beasts, critters, flying pets and the water ones if im already talking about pets)

I would say MoP is playable but boring in current state
    (im actually only logging in on Wednesdays cuz my guild is raiding tot 10 then)

11. The biggest downside is that after getting Grievious Gear there's only one thing to do ... ToT ...
    After that theres literally nothing to do
    I used to do pvp only and all my toons on both factions are pvp geared only.. now I'm trying to start doing some pve for the simple fact that I'm bored of pvp. You're right I guess if you're bored after doing both things I would be on your status now but I have some pve hype atm yet not really sure if going "hardcore" and bothering learning pve on mop I guess I might, just for the sake of not being bored and find another reason to be active..

12. Are the arenas 2v2, 3v3 arenas and their rating system working? If so do people que 3s a lot aswell? Thank you :)

13. Are the arenas 2v2, 3v3 arenas and their rating system working? If so do people que 3s a lot aswell? Thank you :)
    3s bracket IS and HAS BEEN more or less dead :)

14. 3s bracket IS and HAS BEEN more or less dead :)
    I've tried 3s a few times and it was Insta que and faced 4~5 different teams

15. I've tried 3s a few times and it was Insta que and faced 4~5 different teams
    Really? What time do you get the queues, because usually when we queue we wait for up to 15 min till we get called in arena :)

12 Last