1. Devlog Update & Q/A Stream

warmane pls when gief update

2. Yeah both the armory and the second part of the update were supposed to be released already.

3. Yeah both the armory and the second part of the update were supposed to be released already.
    Yeah i made threads about it as well... http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....out-MOP-update
    Also curious what happend...

4. Either they are on vacation or they abandoned ship. I really hope it's the first one. :D For instance Bigpwn one of the well known AT developers was last online on june 6th, month and a half ago even though he was supposed to be back from his vacation a long time ago. He's such a good dev and it would be a shame ,for PvPers especially, if he bailed out.

5. Either they are on vacation or they abandoned ship. I really hope it's the first one. :D For instance Bigpwn one of the well known AT developers was last online on june 6th, month and a half ago even though he was supposed to be back from his vacation a long time ago. He's such a good dev and it would be a shame ,for PvPers especially, if he bailed out.
    Bigpwn was on a long term vacation, he came back yesterday.

6. Nice to hear that man and thanks for responding! Much love to all of you. :)

7. Bigpwn was on a long term vacation, he came back yesterday.
    Nice to hear.. I wish to hear from him shortly or anyone else for that matter (for an update) :)

8. I saw that from Skybro that were gonna have an update soon so devlog prob comes then...

9. I saw that from Skybro that were gonna have an update soon so devlog prob comes then...
    Yeah sometimes in the week i think it was