1. Just got confirmed that issue is on our side. We are working on it.

2. You should all try flushing DNS ..

NO.

not working ;)

and yea we all have the same problem, so it must be the very indivual of us and not the server xD maybe flush server's dns? :P on the other hand I could logg in. it was working a few minutes ago. now it isnt again. and thats the exact same procedure I saw earlier today and yesterday.

3. I tried DNS flush already didnt help at all ...

4. and btw start fixing warsong spell

5. I also tried all those stuff that always helped,for sure its server side :(

6. Logging in

So now im trying to log in and all it says is connecting, sometimes it says i need to convert to a battle net account but i usually get round that by reloading to log in page. But today nothing i do seems to work as im typing this it still says connecting.

7. Hm, wierd.
    Deleting cache folder content > Flushing DNS (type exit in cmd), worked for me & I had the exact same issue. Oo

8. Stuck on "Connecting"

Every time i try to log in i get stuck on "Connecting" and nothing happens, what should i do? I even tried starting the game from the USB (I copied the entire game there a month ago to have it with me when i use it on my lap top etc.) and that didnt help either

9. I'm experiencing this issue as well, I was playing fine then I logged off my account to log another one and I simply couldn't log, it got stuck on "Connecting"

10. this looks like some internal login server fault. im getting stuck on either "success", or "Login sever down. even tried from a different pc with different isp.

it can let you in if you try hard enough lolz. 1/30 attempts does the trick.

11. also here, did all cache delete, dns flush, router reset, pc reset, pushups, watermelon chopping...

12. Started to show up for me to this morning,can anyone help us?

First 1234 ... Last