1. Connection problem

since no1 posted about this, Im guessing this is a problem with my connection. Wonder if anyone can assist me:

So till yesterday Ive been connecting just fine. Today when I try to login, it says connecting and then says unable to connect, anyone have an idea what might cause that? My internet is superb atm so it's definitely not that.

Thanks in advance.

2. Could it have anything with me having blizzard launcher and there's maintenance going on? o.O I mean why only me? :C anyone help me out? please?

3. I have a problem also. I have downloaded the Wotlk from wamane site and when i try to connect using my username i cant.

4. This is what Im getting:

not getting this on my laptop. Deleted blizz clients and games. firewall exceptions checked, dunno if Im missing anything.

Anyone? x.x

5. :( no1 knows? :(

it actually affected my connections to blizz servers also (for other games like HS and HotS)

6. Same stuff happens on MOP servers, most likely its warmane having problems so we need wait for possible fix.

7. I am having the same problem. It started yesterday late at night but was then working again. I first thought it'd be a connection problem on my side but I now realize there is more to it. At 9am server time the same problem appeared again. so I thought maybe I'm having connection problems again and tried restarting windows. It still didnt work and so I tried Ubuntu. Since it wasnt working, too, I thought maybe I try to connect with my laptop. same problem all over again. As it spontaneously work for 2 minutes I thought it is fixed. I tried on my computer again and the problems were there again.

so my conclusion is that this is a server side problem. i.e. we have to wait...

8. Nvm i fixed my stuff. You have to delete cache and config file from WTF folder (save ur options from config). Then you have to open game like this accept terms then quit game. After that go to WTF folder copy or previous options from deleted config to new one and ure good to go.

9. thats not fixing the problem for me. I deleted cache ONLY. it worked. then I wanted to relogg... couldnt connect again. deleted cache.... still not working... deleted cache AND wtf. still not working.

Id still say server side...

10. cant connect on deathwing deleted chace , restarted internet

LE: now it shows Login server down..

11. Having this issue in MoP realm stoo ... stuck at connecting for 2 mins after that i get the message to turn my account into battle net bla bla something like that :/

P.S now it doesnt even get to that message just stuck at connecting for 5 mins.

12. Ok there is another clue that says server side problem for me: go to information panel on website. there is all the server statistics. around 20:00-21:00 server time there is a drastic decrease in player count. usually that happens around 23:00 go down until it is 5am server time and then goes drastically back up...

I think we just have to wait for this to get fixed. while doing so, try to connect as much as possible, cause it seems to be working for some seconds and then crashing again...

13. Battle net bug

it saying to me i need to convert my accout to battle net , it never happened to me, i need to reinstall?

14. Flushing didnt work, deleting cache didnt work, it keeps saying to convert my account to battle net,..was fine yesterday

123 ... Last