1. the flushdns did not work, when i open realmlist it says "set realmlist logon.warmane.ru" , maybe this is some russians having a laugh?

2. Won't let me change it in the enUS Folder. Set to read only. What to do now..
    right click on the realmist file uncheck the read-only then hit ok. correct the text then save.

3. I'm new to warmane and was really excited. Does this sort of thing happen often? Am I unfamilar with the website or has it been acknowledged?

Changing the realmlist to logon.warmane.COM in both the wtf>config and Data>enus>realmlist has worked. Thank you for solution and good luck to others!
    Edited: July 24, 2015

4. Guys the problem is in data>enus>realmlist folder or wtf>config file.In both it says set realmlist wamane.ru and it should be i think warmane.com.I got it to work by changing .ru into.com in both files without dns flush

5. Guys the problem is in data>enus>realmlist folder or wtf>config file.In both it says set realmlist wamane.ru and it should be i think warmane.com.I got it to work by changing .ru into.com in both files without dns flush
    This works!

6. when i enter my warmane name and password it gives me "unable to connect" but when i enter my actual battle.net email and password it lets me in but then it tells me i have to restart it and patch it and it always does that and patches very fast. can someone help?

7. ****in swag okay i just did what the guy up there said ^ thank you!

8. still not working with the realmlist change to logon.warmane.com

9. Anyone has any idea how to enter the game? I changed from warmane.ru to warmane.com and nothing, same old problem.

EDIT: Scratch that, it entered. I didn't start game from shortcut, I started it from folder it was in. Perhaps this is only temporarily, but I did enter. I will write again if I am thrown out and this was just luck.

10. Hello,i ve got the same problem people got on 24 july.i can t connect.my network works just fine but it sais connecting or some message like i am unable to connect.any solutions please?playing for 1 months and no problem and last night same but in the morning it just won t let me connect

11. Checked Data\enUS realmlist, it's set correctly to "set realmlist logon.warmane.com".
    Retyped it anyways just to be sure.

Flushed DNS (using Windows 10).

Redownloaded Warmane's WotLK from warmane website, and just to be sure, "set realmlist logon.warmane.com" as well.

Still CANNOT login. :( this is very frustrating.

EDIT: I even have Warmane's Cataclysm, which I am unable to login too.

EDIT...AGAIN: I'm from Malaysia, if that means anything. Read somewhere on the forum that there are people from Philippines having a similar problem. Any solution / explanation?
    Edited: December 29, 2015

First ... 8910