1. Time - Lost Proto Drake Guide

Hello, this is my guide for TLPD / Vyragosa :

* they are on 8 hours and 3 minutes respawn time, (starts on despawn)

* they are spawning on the ground, not patrolling

* There is a big chance that Vyragosa will spawn on crash, on one certain spot ( at Brunhilldar village)

Will show u all spots i know; empty cyrcle is Vyragosa crash spot:

http://imgur.com/GY1rO1X
    Edited: October 21, 2016

2. Finally after 3 months on and off ive got my TLPD.
    Goodluck to everyone else. Due to friends and things wanting it i cant say time but was in last 24h

3. Guide is nice but you dont know correctly here have two Vyragosa also TLPD and Vyragosa dont share correctly time have detced Vyragosa and TLPD in same time on Sergars realm before down next Vyragosa spawn 3-18 hrs depends skin (from skinning proffession) also TLPD can spawn in Vyragosa spawn points + other spawn points
    Note: TLPD you can't fly in sky TLPD he stay in spawn points he dont walk or fly
    Extra Note: spawn is realy rare and long you can't detected for months TLPD
    They already fixed that problem, now theres 1 vyra and shares timer with tlpd normal.

8hr repsawn each
    20 spawns each
    Vyragosa 4% chance per spawn point
    TLPD 1% chance per spawn point

Tlpd now spawns often, every 1 to 5 days. Most common spawn is every 3 days.

4. They already fixed that problem, now theres 1 vyra and shares timer with tlpd normal.

8hr repsawn each
    20 spawns each
    Vyragosa 4% chance per spawn point
    TLPD 1% chance per spawn point

Tlpd now spawns often, every 1 to 5 days. Most common spawn is every 3 days.
    CoRRecT!!!

5. I must say that this Pixikins knows how to lie,rofl!

Tlpd and Vrygosa are 50:50 chance to spawn with 8 h spawn time for both,so there are 50 % after u kill tlpd/vyra that 1 of them will spawn,and after tlpd is killed,timer is delayd for like +10hours on 8 h timer

6. Can you please reupload the pictures? I need it.

7. why is the resolution so small on those pictures? can you upload a higher res?

8. Aeonaxx doesn't spawn+ I got my TLPD in 15 minutes of searching for it like a year ago. And the best place is at waterfall and the canyon behind it ^^.

9. I got my aeonaxx... It spawns 8hrs + 4minutes every time it is killed and it is found in the Rock by the Master's Terrace where they say it is... For me Aeonaxx is easier to get since it doesnt share a CD time with another spawn and only spawns in one location :D