1. Alysrazor - Rogue

Can anyone tell me how to solo Alysrazor HC as a rogue?

Spec and such will help tremendously and other tips and tricks. I have tried doing it as sub, but every after Firestorm, I land myself to Ryoliths pathway, but the Ads on Alys platform casts attacks and run to me.

I am aware that selling and distributing loot is a bannable offense, but I am merely doing this for my own benefit. Thank you

2. Can anyone tell me how to solo Alysrazor HC as a rogue?

Spec and such will help tremendously and other tips and tricks. I have tried doing it as sub, but every after Firestorm, I land myself to Ryoliths pathway, but the Ads on Alys platform casts attacks and run to me.

I am aware that selling and distributing loot is a bannable offense, but I am merely doing this for my own benefit. Thank you
    Soloing is already an exploiting.

3. Then why is that people aren't getting banned , especially those selling item drops in global? As I said, I have not seen an official statement as to the "soloing" part to being bannable, I have only found confirmation that SELLINg the items is whats bannable. Correct me if I am wrong on that.

4. Soloing is already an exploiting.
    Soloing is not bannable. It was done on retail.
    The only bannable thing is to sell the loot which dropped to someone.

5. im not sure if rogues could solo alys on retail

6. im not sure if rogues could solo alys on retail
    They couldn't.
    There is only one class that can solo and that purly down to the fact they have a supernuke DOT.

7. Doing it as a rogue is an exploit as its abusing the bugged FL 2piece bonus.

As far as tips go, spec sub, do normal sub rotation, fly through all the rings, once you get 25 stacks pop shadow dance and spambush GGEZ