1. I really dont see why not, I understand "blizzlike", but cmon if blizz had the xmog idea before cata I bet you 10482347923 gazzilion interstelar dollars they would had put it in place, its their best feature that has 0 drawbacks.

The previous guys mentions how everyone runs around like a clone, and its sadly true, at end game, all gear looks alike and we're nothing but clones in the end, this is why I find xmog revolutionary.

I honestly can say that as soon as a wotlk server that is 1x, progressive, and decently scripted and has xmog, I will jump into that one, its just so damn good, its only a visual thing it has 0 impact in the game, except maybe economy, which imho would only help to the gold sink (since it will mostly be a late game affordable feature anyway, having low lvl items cost absurd cash for new players won't really matter).

I am really tired of hearing "it wasn't in that patch so no way", well to that I say, blizz can't predict the future.

Also don't bark with the "DOOM" arguements that if we allow this one to slip by, somehow we'll end up with garrisons from wod in wotlk, no, this is totally different a very simple feature that is ONLY BENEFICIAL to the health of the game and makes you like your character more and dedicate more time to customize it to your desire.

2. If you add transmogs to WOTLK, I'll join lordaeron.

3. I really dont see why not, I understand "blizzlike", but cmon if blizz had the xmog idea before cata I bet you 10482347923 gazzilion interstelar dollars they would had put it in place, its their best feature that has 0 drawbacks.

The previous guys mentions how everyone runs around like a clone, and its sadly true, at end game, all gear looks alike and we're nothing but clones in the end, this is why I find xmog revolutionary.

I honestly can say that as soon as a wotlk server that is 1x, progressive, and decently scripted and has xmog, I will jump into that one, its just so damn good, its only a visual thing it has 0 impact in the game, except maybe economy, which imho would only help to the gold sink (since it will mostly be a late game affordable feature anyway, having low lvl items cost absurd cash for new players won't really matter).

I am really tired of hearing "it wasn't in that patch so no way", well to that I say, blizz can't predict the future.

Also don't bark with the "DOOM" arguements that if we allow this one to slip by, somehow we'll end up with garrisons from wod in wotlk, no, this is totally different a very simple feature that is ONLY BENEFICIAL to the health of the game and makes you like your character more and dedicate more time to customize it to your desire.
    thats a good idea :D is a solucio of 2 prolems

4. everyone runs around like a clone, and its sadly true, at end game, all gear looks alike and we're nothing but clones in the end
    Exactly. Seeing the same exact gear on every end-game person gets tiresome (especially after so many years of playing WotLK), and it would be nice to add some variation and personalization. On a realm like Lord with no point shop, I think it would also give people a lot more to do (the xmog gear would have to be farmed rather than simply bought) as well as help the economy as many great xmog pieces are BoE. I do believe though that the act of xmogging gear should be somewhat costly if implemented, otherwise it would not work as an efficient gold sink.

It does not affect gameplay in any negative way, and nobody will be forced to use it if they wish not to. It would simply be a choice (like many gold sinks in the game) that many players would take part in.

5. Exactly. Seeing the same exact gear on every end-game person gets tiresome (especially after so many years of playing WotLK), and it would be nice to add some variation and personalization. On a realm like Lord with no point shop, I think it would also give people a lot more to do (the xmog gear would have to be farmed rather than simply bought) as well as help the economy as many great xmog pieces are BoE. I do believe though that the act of xmogging gear should be somewhat costly if implemented, otherwise it would not work as an efficient gold sink.

It does not affect gameplay in any negative way, and nobody will be forced to use it if they wish not to. It would simply be a choice (like many gold sinks in the game) that many players would take part in.
    I did not think of that no shop part (even if it will be only temporary), I do believe it will breathe life into the game instead of perma afk in dalaran.

Such a shame that the only reason it will not be implemented is due to "it wasn't so it can't be now" reason, which I PARTIALLY agree, but not in the case of xmog which has no impact on you character other than visual appeal.

6. The previous guys mentions how everyone runs around like a clone, and its sadly true, at end game, all gear looks alike and we're nothing but clones in the end, this is why I find xmog revolutionary.
    Yeah this is true :)

7. yep. transmog costing several thousands per item would drain gold nicely, but also lotteries do good job - if they have something interesting to offer. You cannot create gold drain as punishment - it will anger all players, rather it would be like getting rare things for substantial amount of gold - adding spectral tiger, horseman reins or chicken mount to dalaran vendor for 50 - 100 000 golds e,t.c...

8. yep. transmog costing several thousands per item would drain gold nicely, but also lotteries do good job - if they have something interesting to offer. You cannot create gold drain as punishment - it will anger all players, rather it would be like getting rare things for substantial amount of gold - adding spectral tiger, horseman reins or chicken mount to dalaran vendor for 50 - 100 000 golds e,t.c...
    yea, we want someting special for we gold, i love the xmog and think thats a good idea for control it the gold

9. There won't be transmogrification on Lordaeron.
    Feel free to keep a hypothetical discussion if you like, but don't bother if you do so under the hope it will happen if people argue or ask enough.

10. There won't be transmogrification on Lordaeron.
    Feel free to keep a hypothetical discussion if you like, but don't bother if you do so under the hope it will happen if people argue or ask enough.
    BLIZZ LIKE, you dont need to copy everything to give beset experience,best experience comes from fun,xmog=fun and awesome your answer=makes me sad.
    You're asking us to suggest ways to dump gold,but when your community has a great idea,you just simply say no (Because it's written on a wall somewhere - NO XMOG for WOTLK) I might not make much sense,but who cares. Listen to people, There are so many blizzlike server,and most of them have additional features,and still they're comfortable to call themselves Blizzlike,they're right,It doesnt matter,its and awesome feature,so why not ? You think people wont play because of it ? I doubt that. Can we discuss things before saying no,please. Make a poll,the we'll see.

Game gets boring with time,let us have some fun.

11. What part of "not going to happen" eludes your comprehension?

12. What part of "not going to happen" eludes your comprehension?
    Yep, not surprised population is fading away. Great attitude. :) Cya. Surprised you're mod.

13. Yep, not surprised population is fading away. Great attitude. :) Cya. Surprised you're mod.
    With weekly increases in population being registered in a row I guess I can only golf-clap at your skills for making up facts.
    Now, don't blame your child-like inability to deal with being told "no" on others. Being a Moderator doesn't requires me to be a babysitter, nor forbids me from making straight and blunt statements.

14. Nah,its just funny .Can you explain why this cant be done ? Aight,it aint blizz-like. But if your players wanted this feature,if there were like 1000 peopel asking for it,would you consider it ?
    My teenage/baby brain doesn't go that far , Im not as bright as you... So it would be cool,if you taught me to walk..

15. Because the Administration wants to keep our servers "pure."
    You might dislike that, you might disagree with that, you might consider it a mistake, you might consider it stupid - but, while being aware that there are players who would loved this, the Administration has no interest in doing it, and the choice you have regarding it is to accept.

And that's your life lesson for today: you can write up a whole book of reasons for someone else to do something you want, but in the end of the day they won't do it if they don't want to anyways.

First 1234 Last