Would anyone be interested in a dueling tournament for 40k gold to first place and 30k gold to second place. Tonight at 10pm server time? (I know that is late for some of the players however I can't be on till around that time because of work)

I would like to extend an invitation to everyone regardless of class faction or gear. And depending upon how many people show up I will adjust the brackets so people arent against their counter class in round one.

I will even allow blood dkto participate however in fairness to everyone else I would like to make it known now that I will probably have them dueling ranged classes in the earlier rounds to keep it semi fair.

I will be extending thr invite to all members of my guild when I get home and would love for members of other pvp guilds (horde and ally) to be represented. I want to do this for fun friendly competition in hopes that everyone can enjoy themselves while competing and hopefully stop a little of the hate going on on the forums. Hope you all can make it.if I left any information out feel free to let me know. Om just on break right now and this came across my mind.