1. Transmorg off hand frill?

I cannot seem to xmog my off hand frill and cannot find someone who has done it as well.

Is this a known issue/bug? If anyone knows a walk around could you please share it here?

2. it's really hard for some people to use brain sometimes

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/300
    If you want to give advice and/or an answer, give it straight without a sarcastic or troll comment, or don't do it at all, you sound like a stupid and uptight brat.

Also genius, there is a difference between off hand and off hand frill.

@mod please close thread, I got the answer from an uptight sloth.
    Edited: July 23, 2015

3. duuuuuuuuude why are you so toxic brah

4. it's really hard for some people to use brain sometimes
    duuuuuuuuude why are you so toxic brah
    I was provoked and my brain worked.

5. u may try put down ur main hand weapon first!

6. u may try put down ur main hand weapon first!
    I don't know what your context is...

If it is with relation to the topic : You cannot equip an off hand frill item in your main hand.

If it is with regards to anything else : I don't even want to know.

7. He said that maybe you need equip Main Hand weapon and after that equip Off-Hand.
    P.S. Transmog work bad... My dks have no probs with it, but my warlocks have problems (3 pieces of my mog go out after relog) test on 3 warlocks.

8. Having the same problem, cant transmog my off hand on lock...all the other items I 've transmoged with succes

9. Same as robes before they fixed it, you couldn't mog it, just deal with it. You cannot mog off hands at all for now no matter what you do, there simply no way of making it work. Hopefully the update this week (if any) will fix it, just pray.