1. [H] Hardcore PvP guild <and the Stealthed Rogues> reactivated

Welcome to our new guild thread.

Once one of the best PvP guilds that MoP realms on Warmane have seen is live again. We decided to revive our guild to be able to form a solid rated group for some competitive play.

Our guild was firstly formed on Hellscream. We united the best PvP players in Horde keeping everything smooth and friendly. We remade the guild on Sargeras after each wipe that happened. Unfortunately Sargeras had serious population issues, which reflected in guild activity at the end of Sargeras existence. After moving to Frostwolf we tried to pull it up again, but having very few core players left the guild was temporarily suspended.
    Due to a big demand for hardcore PvP guild focused on playing rated BGs, some of us decided to reactivate the guild and bring it back to its old brightness.

Firm guild structure and rules ensure healthy environment inside the guild. Guild is well organized in aspects of ranks, guild bank, guild rules, communication (Raidcall and website).

All of our members are mature players with decent PvP experience. Having similar goals as a PvP guild makes it easy to solve various problems inside the guild. Unlike any other guild we want to set our priorities on forming rated battlegrounds as often as possible.
    We are looking for the same kind of people - mature, skilled and experienced with PvP. People with extra battleground experience (like leading rateds or calling targets) are even more needed.

As for classes we need right now (this section will be updated frequently):
    Warrior: low / average (demand)
    Death Knight: average
    Holy Paladin: high
    Retribution Paladin: low
    Restoration Shaman: average / high
    Elemental Shaman: average/high
    Enhancement Shaman: average
    Hunter: low / average
    Mistweaver Monk: low / average
    Windwalker / Brewmaster Monk: average
    Restoration Druid: average / high
    Balance Druid: average
    Guardian / Feral Druid: high
    Rogue: average
    Warlock: average
    Mage: average
    Holy / Discipline Priest: average
    Shadow Priest: low / average

The recruitment process is having its place in game. Usually its taking 15-20 minutes. It may include some arena games with appropriate partner.
    We don't have a strict requirements like 520 ilvl or 2200 rating in 2v2, but everything is taken into account during the recruitment process. Real PvP experience is the most valuable thing.

There are some of our rateds recorded on our member YT channel. If you are interested check them out here:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/LegitimenTV

Feel free to talk to me in game and ask anything else you would like to know about the guild.
    Edited: August 23, 2015

2. We'll finally face some uphill battles.. Welcome back.

3. Bump.
    Updated our demand on certain classes.
    We play rateds daily since 23.07. Talk to me in game, if you are interested in joining us.

4. Glad to see this guild is back gl with ur project Rufus ��

5. Usually we are trying to arrange them against Verbally Violent, we were playing them against POKEMONZ until they disbanded. The Silence is not playing rateds anymore. We played some rateds vs brb wife aggro, but they are rather little active lately and we didn't have a chance to play against them lately.
    No other guild is playing, its hard to make alliance form a pug to play organized group as they realize it's nearly certain lose.

6. Bump
    Updated our demand for certain classes, lots have changed. We need an active dedicated flag carry for rateds and some more healers mostly.
    Guild is doing better and better every day. Whisp me in game, if you are interested in joining.

7. -----------------------
    Edited: August 30, 2015 Reason: mistake

8. hey rufi , im Deosy / Deosycephalu (hunter/monk) , i kinda forgot my acc name + pw :D so i made new acc , but il get all gear dont worrie ( il donate all xD ), im coming back home from my work misson in other country and gonna play again wow , buyed new pc and stuff . Gonna make some OP wow videos for guild :) , i will start playing in few days , so GET READY
    RIP english.

Whisper either Dreamyz (me) or Rufus ingame so you can be interviewed and tested before you join our guild.

9. -- --------------
    Edited: August 30, 2015