1. PvP Guild for Horde

I love my current social-PvE guild but, like many players, I have to move on and look for something new and fun. I love PvP but it can get quite lonesome hanging out with arrogant pricks in BGs and dueling areas.

For weeks, I've been trying look for good PvP guilds that are not discriminate to gearscore and arena rating. A guild that looks for quality players by heart. Still haven't found one. Even the wannabe-pvp guilds have disappeared lately.

I'm willing to commit in some capacity to improve my PvP skills. Just need a shout out.

2. Best bet for you is to go solo and have a group of friends you can ask to do premades with.

Don’t bother with PvP guilds because they will be arrogant pricks as you said.
    Edited: July 23, 2015

3. Best bet for you is to go solo and have a group of friends you can ask to do premades with.

Don’t bother with PvP guilds because they will be arrogant pricks as you said.
    Might be true but I still want to try and see it for myself.

4. Might be true but I still want to try and see it for myself.
    Are you ally/horde? What's your in-game name?

5. Are you ally/horde? What's your in-game name?
    Take a look at thread title. My one and only char is Swifthorn, tauren hunter.

6. Take a look at thread title. My one and only char is Swifthorn, tauren hunter.
    Ha, I remember your name because of how similar it is to Samantha Swifthoof. I’ll hit you up.
    Edited: July 23, 2015

7. Ha, I remember your name because of how similar it is to Samantha Swifthoof. I’ll hit you up.
    That makes me happy :) I rarely encounter strangers who remember my name.

8. For weeks, I've been trying look for good PvP guilds that are not discriminate to gearscore and arena rating. A guild that looks for quality players by heart. Still haven't found one. Even the wannabe-pvp guilds have disappeared lately.
    <Ohdo> covers all of these.
    Just saying.