1. Another server leveling recommendation

I don't know if this is against the rules (I read them and found nothing against it) but if the mods find it in bad taste you can delete the topic at your own discretion.
    I have a friend who I'm trying to get into wow and for her to play here on Warmane with me and stuff, but I'd want her to have a good feel of the game and the leveling experience overall. As much as I loved and love Molten/Warmane, leveling is still quite broken and painful specially since the "moltdown" incident, so I'd like to hear recommendations of other cata private servers that have leveling and non max-lvl content working properly.

2. We don't allow the discussion of other private servers on our forum, as it falls under advertising. However, I would suggest that if you are interested in getting your friend into questing and leveling, you should consider trying Lordaeron once it's released. I know it's not Cataclysm, but the leveling experience is being actively developed and should be our finest work in that specific field as of yet.