1. Saronite Node in Notherend

Dear all players, why so hard find any saronite node in notherend? ive going to sholazar, howling fjord, borean tundra, icecrown and zuldrak, but its very hard to find one, ive searching for 1-2 hours and only get 3-6 nodes...
    any one can help me?

2. You wasted time searching in tundra, fjord and Zul'drak; those are cobalt zones (along with the Dragonblight). Saronite and Titanium are found in Wintergrasp, Sholazar, Icecrown and Storm Peaks.

3. You wasted time searching in tundra, fjord and Zul'drak; those are cobalt zones (along with the Dragonblight). Saronite and Titanium are found in Wintergrasp, Sholazar, Icecrown and Storm Peaks.
    dude, but its very very rareful
    WSG i just found 2/3 nodes
    Sholazar .. 1?
    Borean Tundra nope, but ill try, can you give me the map that i can found some saronite nodes?

4. then you obviously don't know where to fly. it's very easy to get a stack of saronite in 15-25 min

5. Sholazar Basin is a heavily farmed area, I don't recommend farming anything there during the prime time.
    As I said, Borean Tundra, Dragonblight, Grizzly Hills, Zul'drak and Howling Fjord are cobalt zones, you won't find saronite there.
    Ore mostly spawns along mountains or broken ground, no matter if in Northrend or anywhere else. You can google maps.