1. State of Mop Classes

Hello, i want to choose from these classes:Rogue,Mage,Warrior
    1.Which class is most fun?
    2.Which class is easiest?
    3.which class is fastest to lvl up?
    4.which class is good?(no bugs and stuff)?

Thank You For Your Help :)

2. 1. Most class would be mage.
    2. Warrior is easiest class.
    3. Its all the same really.
    4. I would say warrior.

3. 1. I love rogues, haven't got bored yet and I started my first rogue at release of AQ.
    2. Warrior.
    3. Warrior/Rogue, you get bigger pulls with prot warrior tho. But I have lvl'd my both rogues in less than 11 hours.
    4. Warrior, rogue has more negative bugs.

4. Is rogue easy? And did you level rogues with full heir?

5. Is rogue easy? And did you level rogues with full heir?
    Subtlety rogue has always been one of the harder classes to master.

Combat rogues are significantly easier though, you just stun lock and pop offensives and one shot :)

Combat rogues aren't too viable outside of the 1750 mmr range though, so should keep that in mind (or well, they shouldn't be, but Frostwolf isn't quite... blizzlike... yet)

6. 1.Which class is most fun? Mage
    2.Which class is easiest? Warrior
    3.which class is fastest to lvl up? Rogue
    4.which class is good?(no bugs and stuff)? Warrior

7. 1.Which class is most fun? Warrior
    3.which class is fastest to lvl up? Warrior

ehe, what to say... I just love being a gnome warrior xD

8. 1.Which class is most fun? Warrior
    3.which class is fastest to lvl up? Warrior

ehe, what to say... I just love being a gnome warrior xD
    Warr? funn? tisk tisk

9. I mean if you want us to go through this as a list of all classes instead of some FOTM ****.

1.Which class is most fun? Shadow Priest
    2.Which class is easiest? Death Knight (played one 3 years, it's all instinct)
    3.which class is fastest to lvl up? Hunter

But that would all be opinion. Well at least 1-2.

10. Warrior all the way. That's the ultimate melee class to go with MoP, unfortunately . Currently mine is ilvl 437. Can't decide what to alt between war and rogue. Warrior has everything except vanish. Arms war's Slam crit does more dmg than 2 ambushes combined.. during burst.

11. If you want to play without any skill, roll an affliction lock. They are the easiest class.

12. If you want to play without any skill, roll an affliction lock. They are the easiest class.
    W/o any skill huh?
    Try to "Faceroll" against a warrior in a duel. Be glad if you'll bring his hp to at least 38%. I'd say destro lock is the easiest spec to play in the entire game
    The only difference is that with warrior u need under 15 keybinds just to be pro. I need at least 56 on my lock to do anything.
    Yeah, I also rolled a warrior as an alt. Couldnt decide between a rogue or warrior. Well, I guess i'll choose warrior. Easy faceroll unfun class.
    Edited: July 26, 2015

13. W/o any skill huh?
    Try to "Faceroll" against a warrior in a duel. Be glad if you'll bring his hp to at least 38%. I'd say destro lock is the easiest spec to play in the entire game
    The only difference is that with warrior u need under 15 keybinds just to be pro. I need at least 56 on my lock to do anything.
    Yeah, I also rolled a warrior as an alt. Couldnt decide between a rogue or warrior. Well, I guess i'll choose warrior. Easy faceroll unfun class.
    Yeah I guess placing dots is hard after all.

14. Yeah I guess placing dots is hard after all.
    You're saying that charging 24/7 and smashing CS, Slam,OP , is hard?