1. Old Puff Puff Pass players

Yo guys, it's Smous for those who remembers me...

I just want to ask what happened to all the old PPP members? Zomfglol, Popsson, Killwithme, Zazon, Fodasse, Deathstarzz, Alamunjaa, Sliwnik, Poliopvk, Imbarrowned ect...?
    Last time I logged which was about 2 months ago I only saw a few and some went horde others went to retail.
    Tell me where u all are, I miss those bg's we had :)

2. Don't know if u knew me, but anyway - briggz here

3. Yea sorry I may have missed a few names :D Briggz warrior hehe

4. Yo guys, it's Smous for those who remembers me...

I just want to ask what happened to all the old PPP members? Zomfglol, Popsson, Killwithme, Zazon, Fodasse, Deathstarzz, Alamunjaa, Sliwnik, Poliopvk, Imbarrowned ect...?
    Last time I logged which was about 2 months ago I only saw a few and some went horde others went to retail.
    Tell me where u all are, I miss those bg's we had :)
    I miss you too laggy Smous :D
    I am glad to see you alive man but i am afraid old PPP is dead. Some of us made new guild but only lets say 5 % of members are old puffas :S. I will give u answer for each guy you mentioned : retail, plays, i am alive :P, plays, barely plays, not eligible to play, quit, quit, quit, quit :(
    also our beloved forever inactive guild master Babunka and his brother Chicha are done with playing and many many more..fix that internet man and join us once again ;)

5. @KWM You, sir, are rude.

6. why, why would you say such thing?
    Because you deleted my application to VM.

7. Aww miss you too Killwithme. I joined a guild named Gods of PvP which also some old PPP members made when I last logged. Once I've got my net going again I'll see who to join or I'll stay in the guild I'm in atm. So sad to see all those old players being done playing and so on. Last time I logged I did some bg's with Zomfglol and yea he told me he went retail. Also Popsson sent me a private msg so I know about him.

Cya all soon I hope!

8. Smous bra!! Hoe gaan dit??

I've joined up with Killwithme and the gang since they've moved over to the Horde side and my beloved old guild, Rudolfs, went inactive. You should join us! :)

9. Hahaha mal man!

Damn guys I cant wait to get back in action with wow, damn net setup is taking long :(

10. Iambarrowednerd was playing recently, he was in Almost Famous on Alliance side. But Almost Famous is dead now. He wasn't super active and mostly just did BGs late at night.