1. the fastest way to lvl up

Hi guys,in this topic i wanna ask you whats your fastest way how to lvl up thx...

2. Play the game. Fastest way to level up ? But for real ? If you only want to level up,just quest non stop,dont level any professions. Just grind!!!

3. quests. but whats the hurry ? i would do proffs on the way. remember u wont have flying mount and first month wont be with outland so its slow traveling from place to place - i prefer wasting time (after i reach max lvl) on dungs and so on or to round up the proffesion. it takes about 2-3 days to lvl up to 60... u will have 27 days to do... something :D but... if you are an achiev hunter - u better do proffs after max lvl (coz then u do other things on the way like exploring or idk... more quests maybe).
    anyway do whatever u want why i even bothered to write all of this xd
    Edited: July 24, 2015

4. 2 - 3 days? maybe if you make a nonstop 72 hours, this is 1x not 5x

5. 2 - 3 days? maybe if you make a nonstop 72 hours, this is 1x not 5x
    For the avarage player it would take about 7 days to reach 60. By avarage player I mean someone who doesnt clock themselves everytime they log in to make sure they're on schedual with their xp gains. Who doesnt play more than 8-10 hours a day, and who doesnt know every single quest inside out, wh wont spend time with dunbgeons or grouping with people, and who will just simply takes their time.
    This excludes the time it would take to also level up all your 4 proffesions as well, with that I'd almost go for 2 weeks.

But as other people posted here already, why would you rush? You'd only be cheating yourself really since outland wont be released until 1 month after (minimum), and the point of lordaeron, as stated by the staff here, is to give the players a chance to enjoy a real progressive realm.
    Edited: July 25, 2015

6. UPDATED: July 9, 2015

UNCONFIRMED FEATURES
    Features that may or may not make it into the release.

- Character naming policy (names such as ifakursis, lickmylala or ieaturazz being strictly forbidden)

- Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor release at launch
    - Outland release 1 month after launch
    - Northrend release 2 months after launch
    - Death Knight release 2 months after launch
    It is not confirmed - so there is still a chance of being able to grind from 1-80 within a week :P

7. In Blizzard we do quest and dungeons and well you can take level 80 in 1 week playing hard. Like in X10 try rdf at level 15

8. BTW it takes MiN 3days of playtime to level 80 if u do it properly, but average players get like 5-7 days of playtime to 80, to level 60, 1day and 5hours...

9. BTW it takes MiN 3days of playtime to level 80 if u do it properly, but average players get like 5-7 days of playtime to 80, to level 60, 1day and 5hours...
    what you mean properly? this is not a 5x or 7x noob rate, you cant do it in 3 days! you had to make a 72 hours nonstop playtime and even them i dont believe you could make it. Even with a dungeon team working with you i doubt very much you could make that meta.
    Edited: August 5, 2015

10. BTW it takes MiN 3days of playtime to level 80 if u do it properly, but average players get like 5-7 days of playtime to 80, to level 60, 1day and 5hours...
    ajajajajaja :P

11. As a player that played on the most populated vanilla server, I personally see the fastest way to level up to be GRINDING, yes grinding, let me explain.
    If you are going to level up through quests, you will have to fight for the same mob with 10, possible more other people, just find a spot where there is no questing involved, get some beer, good music, food and start grinding.

Pros of grinding:

- no frustration from being killed by opposite faction, someone stealing yours mobs/wait time for a mob quest.
    - no competition, you'll most likely be alone grinding there.
    - more gold! yep, you'll have quite some gold if you grind.

Cons:

-Boring as **** !

12. As a player that played on the most populated vanilla server, I personally see the fastest way to level up to be GRINDING, yes grinding, let me explain.
    If you are going to level up through quests, you will have to fight for the same mob with 10, possible more other people, just find a spot where there is no questing involved, get some beer, good music, food and start grinding.

Pros of grinding:

- no frustration from being killed by opposite faction, someone stealing yours mobs/wait time for a mob quest.
    - no competition, you'll most likely be alone grinding there.
    - more gold! yep, you'll have quite some gold if you grind.

Cons:

-Boring as **** !
    As a player who played Vanilla (just like me) you would know that grinding was the slowest and most boring way to level. A good example was Joana who quested his way to several realm firsts. Also that guide in itself was used with great success in vanilla.

Also, when you've leveled enough characters you get to know what quests are worth doing and whats just time consuming so I disagree on that you compete with others since there are plenty of hotspots.

13. As a player who played Vanilla (just like me) you would know that grinding was the slowest and most boring way to level. A good example was Joana who quested his way to several realm firsts. Also that guide in itself was used with great success in vanilla.

Also, when you've leveled enough characters you get to know what quests are worth doing and whats just time consuming so I disagree on that you compete with others since there are plenty of hotspots.
    You will see what I mean once realm's open, try questing in STV or hellfire peninsula, 90% of mobs quests will be dead or have people comping their spawn spot.

14. You will see what I mean once realm's open, try questing in STV or hellfire peninsula, 90% of mobs quests will be dead or have people comping their spawn spot.
    As for STV, it has always been a very busy place. Hellfire you can do nothing I suppose, unless you are online at the very moment the content gets updated so Im with you there atleast, as far as grinding is concerned.

15. i'm confused isn't this a ptr, and everything will be deleted upon launch? if so why bother leveling

12 Last