1. Unable to connect

Hello so I cant connect whenever I log in it is saying "Unable to connect. please try again later. if the problem persists, please contact technical support" and that is going on all day. please help.

2. the same thing has been happening to me

3. Very poor information and instructions has been given despite the fact that Warmane is aware of the problem ...

4. so when will we be able to login again

5. I was wondering if it was because I was behind a VPN a few hours ago. Now I know it's not me. Hopefully molten will put something on the front page that they know whats up and to tell people to chill out.

6. i found a solution, just delete the realmlist file, then create a new one, that says "set realmlist logon.warmane.com".
    then you go to wtf>config and set it to the same instead of ".ru" and it should work! dont bother doing the other stuff that's been said.

7. i found a solution, just delete the realmlist file, then create a new one, that says "set realmlist logon.warmane.com".
    then you go to wtf>config and set it to the same instead of ".ru" and it should work! dont bother doing the other stuff that's been said.
    This is what it says on my WTF>cinfig fileSET locale "enUS"
    SET realmList "logon.warmane.ru"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET gxRefresh "60"
    SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
    SET gxFixLag "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "3"
    SET movie "0"
    SET movieSubtitle "1"
    SET mouseSpeed "1"
    SET Gamma "1.000000"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET showToolsUI "1"
    SET accounttype "LK"
    SET Sound_OutputDriverName "System Default"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET farclip "777.000000"
    SET specular "1"
    SET groundEffectDensity "24"
    SET projectedTextures "1"
    SET realmName "Lordaeron [Public Test Realm]"
    SET gameTip "4"
    SET timingTestError "0"
    SET accountName "despa1987"
    I only changed what u said.ru into.com but again i cant log in.It automaticaly changes to .ru

8. This is what it says on my WTF>cinfig fileSET locale "enUS"
    SET realmList "logon.warmane.ru"
    SET hwDetect "0"
    SET gxRefresh "60"
    SET gxMultisampleQuality "0.000000"
    SET gxFixLag "0"
    SET videoOptionsVersion "3"
    SET movie "0"
    SET movieSubtitle "1"
    SET mouseSpeed "1"
    SET Gamma "1.000000"
    SET readTOS "1"
    SET readEULA "1"
    SET showToolsUI "1"
    SET accounttype "LK"
    SET Sound_OutputDriverName "System Default"
    SET Sound_MusicVolume "0.40000000596046"
    SET Sound_AmbienceVolume "0.60000002384186"
    SET farclip "777.000000"
    SET specular "1"
    SET groundEffectDensity "24"
    SET projectedTextures "1"
    SET realmName "Lordaeron [Public Test Realm]"
    SET gameTip "4"
    SET timingTestError "0"
    SET accountName "despa1987"
    I only changed what u said.ru into.com but again i cant log in.It automaticaly changes to .ru
    If it's wotlk client then you have to change it in Data/enGB(or enUS)/realmlist.wtf not in config file.

9. I am still having this problem, i have been trying everything that is said, but still nothing... can i get some clarity on what is going on? do i just wait a few hours ? do i have to redownload the client or what ?? Warmane havent acknowledged anything, i know the problem isnt on my end... what have they done !?

10. What the guys above said, just go to your WoW main folder, navigate to Data folder, then enUS or enGB, find the realmlist.wtf and open it with notepad. Change the ''set realmlist logon.warmane.ru'' to ''set realmlist logon.warmane.com''. It worked for me.

11. What the guys above said, just go to your WoW main folder, navigate to Data folder, then enUS or enGB, find the realmlist.wtf and open it with notepad. Change the ''set realmlist logon.warmane.ru'' to ''set realmlist logon.warmane.com''. It worked for me.
    i have tried everything, still not working... any solutions ?

12. i have this problem with the wotlk servers but not mop i fixed it by using the old molten realmlist and it is working for now tell they address the issue better

13. What the guys above said, just go to your WoW main folder, navigate to Data folder, then enUS or enGB, find the realmlist.wtf and open it with notepad. Change the ''set realmlist logon.warmane.ru'' to ''set realmlist logon.warmane.com''. It worked for me.
    Indeed, this worked for me.

14. i have been trying for hours now, i need some help, can anyone please give me some clear instructions on how to fix this, when i try to change the realm list it says " Realmlist this file is set to read only try again with a different file name .... am i ment to create another and have 2 files there?.. i tried deleting the original and just having the one i created with 'set realmlist logon.warmane.com' but stil unable to connect. I the restored my WoW folder to a previoes version so i had the original one back, but i am just going in circles. anyone out there still with 'Unable to connect, please try again later"? ****!

12 Last