So this just started happening last night. I've been playing on WoTLK just fine and even some on TBC just fine as well, but just recently my screen started to flicker and sometimes go black and then dead or sometimes it acts like it's trying to run WoW, but then flickers again and again...etc...

Basically this is all that's changed: I have two monitors and I realized the monitor i play WoW on was hooked into the motherboard, while the 2nd monitor was plugged into the graphix card. I decided to see if I could swap the monitors and use my graphix card properly to play WoW. Well that's when the flicking started and I get some message saying, "Nvidia Share has stopped working". I have no idea what's going on and if I should just swap the monitors back and just toss WoW on to my second monitor and play like that. I'd prefer to just have both monitors running off my graphix card but it seems i need some cable to do that, but meh, i'm in no hurry. Right now I'm just trying to get this one issue resolved. Any advice? I've tried deleting the Cashe folder, but that did no good and my monitor runs fine when I just surf the web or play other games. This is strictly a WoW related issue.

Anyways, thank you for your time.