1. I have the same stupid problem :(

2. i have been trying for hours now, i need some help, can anyone please give me some clear instructions on how to fix this, when i try to change the realm list it says " Realmlist this file is set to read only try again with a different file name .... am i ment to create another and have 2 files there?.. i tried deleting the original and just having the one i created with 'set realmlist logon.warmane.com' but stil unable to connect. I the restored my WoW folder to a previoes version so i had the original one back, but i am just going in circles. anyone out there still with 'Unable to connect, please try again later"? ****!
    Try this.

Right click on the 'realmlist.wtf' file. -> 'Properties' -> 'General'-Tab -> uncheck 'Read Only'

Hope this helps.

3. Ikr, It's not letting me save the changes i made in the realmlist wtf file either...
    Edited: July 25, 2015

4. I really recommend everyone to try this, Worked for me

5. What the guys above said, just go to your WoW main folder, navigate to Data folder, then enUS or enGB, find the realmlist.wtf and open it with notepad. Change the ''set realmlist logon.warmane.ru'' to ''set realmlist logon.warmane.com''. It worked for me.

This worked for me, thank you.

6. Going to make this as short and simple as possible.

1.) Navigate to the WTF folder, then open the "Config" file.
    2.) Within, you should see, "SET locale "enUS" SET realmList "logon.warmane.ru"
    3.) Change the ".ru" to ".com" then exit and save.
    4.) Back up to the main WoW folder, then navigate to the Data folder, enUS, then "realmlist"
    5.) Right click on the "realmlist" file and go to "Properties"
    6.) Under "Attributes", if "Read-only" is checked, uncheck it, press "Apply", then exit.
    7.) Open the realmlist file. You should see "set realmlist logon.warmane.ru"
    8.) Change the ".ru" to ".com" then save.
    9.) You're done! Go play!

7. Thanks for all the help guys works fine.

8. I have done all of this and it still gives me the same error =/

9. omg guys thank you so much, it's been so frustrating that I couldn't connect for 2 days, the change from .ru to .com worked CONFIRMED

10. Going to make this as short and simple as possible.

1.) Navigate to the WTF folder, then open the "Config" file.
    2.) Within, you should see, "SET locale "enUS" SET realmList "logon.warmane.ru"
    3.) Change the ".ru" to ".com" then exit and save.
    4.) Back up to the main WoW folder, then navigate to the Data folder, enUS, then "realmlist"
    5.) Right click on the "realmlist" file and go to "Properties"
    6.) Under "Attributes", if "Read-only" is checked, uncheck it, press "Apply", then exit.
    7.) Open the realmlist file. You should see "set realmlist logon.warmane.ru"
    8.) Change the ".ru" to ".com" then save.
    9.) You're done! Go play!
    Tried this. Every time I open the client, it resets the ".com" to '.ru" in the "Config.wtf" file every time I try to log in. Any suggestions?

Edit: Problem resolved! There are actually *two* realmlist.wtf files, and I was editing the wrong one. Strange that this started happening after having played for a few months now. Anyway, thanks!
    Edited: July 26, 2015 Reason: Problem resolved.

11. I just deleted the realmlist from data/enUS and created another one. Same did with the Config from WTF. Worked fine after.

12. Hello guys, im new to this server i done everything what you said, but it still not working for me. anyone can please help me? we can communicate with teamwiever too

First 12