1. Warlock 3.3.5 all in one pets macro

Is there a possibility to make a macro that casts seduction if you have sucubus, spellock if you have felhunter, shield if you have voidwalker ?

2. Is there a possibility to make a macro that casts seduction if you have sucubus, spellock if you have felhunter, shield if you have voidwalker ?
    yes, ill edit this post with a copy of the one i use.

edit: ok found it. My full macro is

/cast [nomod, pet:felhunter, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Spell Lock; [nomod, pet:succubus, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Seduction
    /cast [mod:shift, mod:ctrl, pet:felhunter, @arena3] Spell Lock; [mod:shift mod:ctrl, pet:succubus @arena3] Seduction; [mod:ctrl, pet:felhunter, @arena2] Spell Lock; [mod:shift, pet:felhunter, @arena1] Spell Lock; [mod:ctrl, pet:succubus, @arena2] Seduction; [mod:shift, pet:succubus, @arena1] Seduction; [nomod, pet:succubus] Seduction; [nomod, pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [nomod, pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [nomod, pet:felguard] Intercept

but most of that is repeating the basic stuff to allow for arena targeting. the most basic macro would be something like:

/cast [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [pet:succubus] Seduction; [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:felguard] Intercept

double check the spelling on those skills and pet types ofc, but that will work (or atleast should aslong as they havnt broke anything recently)

basically though, you just put pet:petname with petname being the type of pet. you'll know if it works right away if u summon that type of pet and put it on your bar as it'll instantly change to that.

(side note, my macro required an addon to get to work as it was toolong if i remember correctly so if you want to do a really complicated one you may have to split it up or use an addon like bindpad)
    Edited: July 25, 2015

3. #showtooltip
    /cast [pet:voidwalker]Sacrifice; [pet:succubus]Seduction; [pet:felhunter]Spell Lock

that should be enough assuming u dont need focus etc in the same macro

4. Thanks it did work, however please note that i had to change pet names to my game language in order for it to function.
    my game is in french so it became :

/cast [pet:chasseur corrompu] Verrou magique(Rang 2); [pet:succube] Séduction; [pet:marcheur du Vide] Sacrifice

5. Thanks it did work, however please note that i had to change pet names to my game language in order for it to function.
    my game is in french so it became :

/cast [pet:chasseur corrompu] Verrou magique(Rang 2); [pet:succube] Séduction; [pet:marcheur du Vide] Sacrifice
    ye i had heard of ppl having that problem b4 lel, prolly should of put it in my post 2 xD

6. yes, ill edit this post with a copy of the one i use.

edit: ok found it. My full macro is

/cast [nomod, pet:felhunter, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Spell Lock; [nomod, pet:succubus, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Seduction
    /cast [mod:shift, mod:ctrl, pet:felhunter, @arena3] Spell Lock; [mod:shift mod:ctrl, pet:succubus @arena3] Seduction; [mod:ctrl, pet:felhunter, @arena2] Spell Lock; [mod:shift, pet:felhunter, @arena1] Spell Lock; [mod:ctrl, pet:succubus, @arena2] Seduction; [mod:shift, pet:succubus, @arena1] Seduction; [nomod, pet:succubus] Seduction; [nomod, pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [nomod, pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [nomod, pet:felguard] Intercept

but most of that is repeating the basic stuff to allow for arena targeting. the most basic macro would be something like:

/cast [pet:felhunter] Spell Lock; [pet:succubus] Seduction; [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:felguard] Intercept

double check the spelling on those skills and pet types ofc, but that will work (or atleast should aslong as they havnt broke anything recently)

basically though, you just put pet:petname with petname being the type of pet. you'll know if it works right away if u summon that type of pet and put it on your bar as it'll instantly change to that.

(side note, my macro required an addon to get to work as it was toolong if i remember correctly so if you want to do a really complicated one you may have to split it up or use an addon like bindpad)
    can u do this with mouse over effect without targeting?