1. PVE trinkets status in pvp

Hello I see more and more people with pve trinkets , bad juju , breath of hydra , Wushoolay's Final Choice and so on

as far i know they ´re supposed to downscale when you enter an arena or BG

is the downscale working in warmane?

thank you

2. Hello I see more and more people with pve trinkets , bad juju , breath of hydra , Wushoolay's Final Choice and so on

as far i know they ´re supposed to downscale when you enter an arena or BG

is the downscale working in warmane?

thank you
    No downscale for pve trinks in pvp..thats why they use them!Rogues can easily 2shot u if u are not plater :)

3. No downscale for pve trinks in pvp..thats why they use them!Rogues can easily 2shot u if u are not plater :)

Uhm . Well that sucks , thats almost as bad if not worse as the buff stacking. Isnt there something about this in buggtracker? searched for " trinkets " didnt find anything.

Yes i assumed the downscale wasnt working when i saw a human hunter ( i play alliance ) with bad juju and that other agi one grab the orb in temple and just one shoting everything. I was hoping at least that in arena it was scaled down.

oh well. Thanks for the info.

4. Well post it on bugtracker but i am pretty sure it is already there.If you searched already and didnt find it its probably a good idea to post it and mods will edit it if it is doubled.It is just one of MANY bugs at this time but server is being fixed at rapid pace to be honest so I am sure we will have a pretty fair gameplay in a season or two.

5. I can't believe they're allowing things like this instead of focusing on the classes. At some point, they should figure disabling some things would be for the better since they can be OP.

Fire mage is still garbage.

6. How does the downscaling work? Lowers ilvl when you enter a bg or arena? No effect in world pvp?

7. Item level of all items should scale down to 512. Except Gladiator gear (conquest point items, I think). This should happen in all PvP-dedicated zones, like Battlegrounds and Arenas.

However, I don't think the server is currently running with the item level method. The gear pieces just have the stats assigned to them according to the database. Like, item xxxxxxxx has 1k stam, 1k strength, 2k crit, 500 mastery. It doesn't have an item level of 496, with stat weight set to 1:1:2:0.5... I say that the server does not use the item level method because some items in ToT drop with stam and primary stat, but no secondary stats.

EDIT: Should also happen when you engage in open-world PvP. http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_item_level

8. I find the trinkets decent, there not overpoweredly op.

9. I thought I read that PvE items all downscaled to 496 in PvP. I'm not sure if that was 5.4.7 or it should work now at our patch level. Maybe someone can read the wow patch notes to clear this up. It has to do with the intended PvP balance, if we are not following blizzard on this, then it needs to be fixed. Ultimately I think for MoP blizzard wanted that PvP gear was the only gear worth using in PvP (except in very intro gear levels).

10. The item level differs from season to season. In grievous all PvE got downscaled to 496 then it was increased by 1 point every week until it reached a cap at 512ilvl. So that's still 10ilvl lower than PvP gear. Trinkets also get reduced proc rate so your lucky if you even get one during arena. On Warmane people are able to get 530ilvl PvE items + some classes 2 set bonuses are really good. For instance warrior 2 piece is like non-stop enrage. Now imagine a fury warrior in PvP that has 530ilvl items and is constantly enraged. Hopefully they give enough ****s for PvP to provide us with some sort of a fix soon...

11. Item level of all items should scale down to 512. Except Gladiator gear (conquest point items, I think). This should happen in all PvP-dedicated zones, like Battlegrounds and Arenas.

However, I don't think the server is currently running with the item level method. The gear pieces just have the stats assigned to them according to the database. Like, item xxxxxxxx has 1k stam, 1k strength, 2k crit, 500 mastery. It doesn't have an item level of 496, with stat weight set to 1:1:2:0.5... I say that the server does not use the item level method because some items in ToT drop with stam and primary stat, but no secondary stats.

EDIT: Should also happen when you engage in open-world PvP. http://wow.gamepedia.com/PvP_item_level
    That would require a lot of work...Seeing that its taking years to fix the buffs issue I dont expect to see this feature.
    They could use a simple workaround and reduce the stats of the said trinkets but again this wont be a priority (ppl are actually buying these with coins...).

12. ^^^^^ this is funny, rotfl

#BringBackPetBattles

13. I still would like to know if there is any open report on bugtracker about this since i cant seem to find one , and the new one I had did was dismissed I think.