1. Nice nice, i'll try solo tanking spine HC this week on my druid.

P.S. It's nice to nox together again, 4Danii!!
    This isn't a remake of Nox of any kind as some of the original founders of Nox don't even play and let's be honest Nox after wipe wasn't really the same thing anymore probably because it was being runned by a clueless GM but thats another story. Anyway the point is Ruin IS NOT Nox and doesn't want to be.

2. Glad To See my old Guild mates back in action. Btw Aenia does serene and vanand still play?
    -Raal

3. Glad To See my old Guild mates back in action. Btw Aenia does serene and vanand still play?
    -Raal
    What's up Raal, Vanand is at the momment guild master of <Ruin> and Serene got permaban for account trading ^^ (he didn't join Ruin anyway *pvp hero*)

4. let's be honest Nox after wipe wasn't really the same thing anymore probably because it was being runned by a clueless GM but thats another story. Anyway the point is Ruin IS NOT Nox and doesn't want to be.
    this^ Still got all the Warmane Firsts though :cool:

5. What's up Raal, Vanand is at the momment guild master of <Ruin> and Serene got permaban for account trading ^^ (he didn't join Ruin anyway *pvp hero*)
    only ratbads play pve soz

6. Nothing much lately I play on Frostwolf Mop this days. And Sup Rastawomen aka serene :D
    -Raal

7. Nothing much lately I play on Frostwolf Mop this days. And Sup Rastawomen aka serene :D
    -Raal
    Nothing much got fake banned so now playing only on wsg cause i got banned for 'acc trade' but somehow no proof to show me

8. BUMP! We are still recruiting exceptional players + added new videos from our casual DS HC raid

Madness of Deathwing 10HC

Spine of Deathwing 10HC(solo tank)

9. Heh I've never been lucky as now, 4p HC-HC shoulders-HC shield in one raid which was without a single wipe ^^ + solo tanked spine HC with this...

Spoiler: Show

For the nitpickers I went to get my 4p and enchant items before spine.

10. any chance of moving guild to horde in near future?

11. Heh I've never been lucky as now, 4p HC-HC shoulders-HC shield in one raid which was without a single wipe ^^ + solo tanked spine HC with this...

Spoiler: Show

For the nitpickers I went to get my 4p and enchant items before spine.
    Dafuq is that name?o.O Suvereno RIP in Pieces?

12. any chance of moving guild to horde in near future?
    Sure, lets move an entire guild to horde so your highness could join us.

13. Sure, lets move an entire guild to horde so your highness could join us.
    -_- i just want to stay goblin

14. Dafuq is that name?o.O Suvereno RIP in Pieces?
    Hahaha it's my 2nd paladin that I made randomly after moltdown. Also I have to think about some new nickname for him ^^

15. Hahaha it's my 2nd paladin that I made randomly after moltdown. Also I have to think about some new nickname for him ^^
    Trashgodx?:D

First 1234 Last