wyrnn

Blood DK tank

Well ive been tanking as blood since like forever but recently i noticed that i took abnormal dmg from LK on icc 10 nm mode,i have 6k gs 34k armor unbuffed and 563 def,parry 20% and dodge 28%(without icc debuff ofc) also i tanked icc 25 hc like 3 days ago but today LK hits me for 50% per autoattack hit.
    Before you ask no im not a frost dk tank.
    Imo i brought a t10 peice and got the 4 set bonus today so maybe it has something to do with that. I dunno.

2. Hmm I don't know, maybe LK has parry-haste thing and you are low on expertise?

3. Lich King shouldn't parry haste.

34k armor unbuffed
    That's a rather low amount of armor to be tanking LK 25hc with.

Anyway, whenever there are problems with tanks dying very quickly on Lich King, it's usually in one of 3 places.
    - On the pull. Which means you're just under-geared for the encounter.
    - On the transition from p1.5 into p2. Usually because Necrotic Plague was allowed to jump too many times, giving LK more stacks of Necrotic Siphon than what the tanks can handle.
    - On Soul Reaper.

Going by what you've said, I'm betting on #2.

4. hmm, I tanked 25hc LK with 31k armor unbuffed, there was few hit for 65k[no, wasn't crushing] and few wipes because "oneshot", but we managed and did it.
    prepot armor and next when phase 2 starts and after each FM
    rotate defencives smartly - look timers when healers are under pressure
    time good death strikes and rune tap

Maybe you didn't have "tank healer" shaman or paladin in group? hard to keep up with hots

5. Before you ask no im not a frost dk tank.
    Why? Are you saying frost is bad or did you confuse the hybrid spec?