1. Legendary Cloak Questline?

Is this working and/or implemented? If it isn't, are there any plans on doing so?

2. No its not working. No plans until SoO is fully scripted. I suggest using the search button next time.
    Edited: July 26, 2015

3. Is this working and/or implemented? If it isn't, are there any plans on doing so?
    No and not as i am aware... The staff didn't even know the quest was broken or ''in the game'' on the last stream.... Also there's a lot to script to even be enable to do the quest chain...

4. No and not as i am aware... The staff didn't even know the quest was broken or ''in the game'' on the last stream.... Also there's a lot to script to even be enable to do the quest chain...
    lol for real? These devs never play the game?

5. The quest chain is immensely long and painstaking, it requires access to both a fully working and phasing Isle of Thunder, along with two scenarios, all the raids being open, and both Silvershard Mine and Deepwind Gorge being open too.

It has been disabled and probably will be until all the previous things have been implemented and working, along with anti-hack/exploit systems to stop a repeat of what happened with Shadowmorne.