1. Just picked up a 23 shadow spellpower green staff if you're interested. - ign Pyroblast

2. I'm really confused what you need. Can you please elaborate on what you actually need?

3. I'm really confused what you need. Can you please elaborate on what you actually need?
    If you do not even possess the minimum intellect to figure that one out I`d suggest you to ignore this thread and just move along.

4. The cloak has been found, only spaulders boots dagger and belt plus the wand to go.
    On another note I shall be lowering the price to 100,000/300,000 (for the wand) again, seeing as the AH glitch with suffix items has been largely fixed, making AH scavenging very viable again.
    You posted that last year ago and im just trying to figure out on what you need right now (Because i am not as good as knowing what gear names you want and where i should find them) but it seems you dont need anything beside having the right mind to tell someone a proper reply.

Calling someone out for not having the right Intellect to figure out a post that last updated a year ago that's really nice.
    I was planning to farm those stuff for but now. Idk. Have fun with your high intellectual life :)

5. Ok so, I have a bunch of twink items.
    I was told the AH bugs them or something?
    20+ attack power dmg dagger
    17 Fire power bracer
    26 fire power pants
    13 shadow power mace
    23 shadow power chest
    14 fire spell power off-hand
    17 shadow dmg shoes
    17 fire power belt
    17 frost power shoulder
    17 fire power gloves

Any use ?

6. None of them are really useful, and from what I`ve seen the AH bug has been eliminated awhile ago.

First 123