1. [WotLK] looking for 39 Warlock twink gear.

Hey Dears <3!

It`s that time again. I`m looking for bisgears for a 39 Warlock twink. I shall pay you 200,000 of gold on Icecrown for each of the three remaining ones.
    The price has been lowered again due to the AH being largely fixed.
    This is a nice pay rise from 100,000/250,000 respectively. Combined with a general deflation, this should be a handsome sum of cash each.

List of items I`m looking for:
    * 20 Shadow Wrath Shoulders
    * 14 Shadow Wrath Cloak
    * 27 Shadow Wrath Chest
    * 14 Shadow Wrath Bracers
    * 22 Healing Pants
    * 20 Shadow Wrath Boots
    * 13 Shadow Wrath Wand
    * 16 Healing Belt (or 20 Shadow, should that exist)
    * 14 Shadow Wrath Dagger
    * 16 Healing Gloves

From what I still remember, the Cuergos Gold repeatable quest (http://wotlk.openwow.com/quest=2882) can drop all of those, so this should probably be your approach. (jk bugged) They`re also liable to drop from some kind of lockboxes. And apparently they`ll now drop from dungeons as well.
    These are all suffix items (http://wow.gamepedia.com/Item_suffix), in case you weren`t aware of that just yet.

Please contact me should you find one of those items, and proceed with extreme caution. Absolutely Do Not: deposit into Guild Vaults. Send via Mail. Put into Auction House.
    Keep it into your inventory (or _personal_ bank), and contact me immediately.

<3, Sela
    Edited: February 22, 2017 Reason: price hike, -boots&gloves

2. Nope.
    Just trying to get prepared.

3. darkmist pants of healing
    49 armor
    +22 healing

reply here or on Skype (can find me through old 39 channel)

=D

Skype name: zomg

4. bump!
    still looking for everything but the pants.

5. My favorite bracket is 39. What are the chances people start going 39? the lvl 19 bracket Q's maybe 2 times perday. (more on the weekend). But I am skeptical that people will commit to 39. I hope it become more popular though

6. Alright, we`ll do it the hard way then, I shall be paying 200g each for [Cuergo's Hidden Treasure]s. If you`re not into gambling yourself.

7. I have [Royal Cape of Healing] +12 sp - level 38 req, if I understand op you want dis? It's Catherine ingame right? xo

8. http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=4327

That one you`ve got`s useless, unfortunately. The 12 Healing and up`s for the Dagger, I just clarified that.

9. Got the chest.
    Still looking for the Spaulders, Bracers, Boots, Wand, Cloak and the Dagger!

10. Do you play on Ragnaros?
    I have a 39 twink there but, I haven't seen much other 39s.

11. I do.
    There isn`t much 39s action just yet, I`m just getting prepared. Takes a long time to get all that suffix gear.

12. I leveled my feral a while ago his name is Baze hope to see u in game horde btw <3 the horde. I will most likely be active on the weekends. Hopefully we can get some PvP action maybe in the Holidays.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

123 Last