1. TSG, and more TSG

TSG

This is all i have to say regarding soloq TSG + trinket pve. lowest coordination require to score a kill.

Since the new change.. Healers just disappeared from soloq, even at 2k+. i understand, who actually want to be OS by any random doublemelee/healer.

2. Agreed, meelee caster healer was much better than current system.

3. Just need 3.3.5c .... Nerf arms and make Priests take 10% less physical dmg or something. MCH was boring as ****.

4. Just need 3.3.5c .... Nerf arms and make Priests take 10% less physical dmg or something. MCH was boring as ****.
    Dumbest thing ive ever heard lol, 10% straight up dmg red against melees + nerf warriors?

Watch the SQ ladder before you whine hardly TSG dominating, its hunt / melee and caster cleaves that are dominating also the highest ranks have several priests.

Dont smoke and post, please.

5. TSG

This is all i have to say regarding soloq TSG + trinket pve. lowest coordination require to score a kill.

Since the new change.. Healers just disappeared from soloq, even at 2k+. i understand, who actually want to be OS by any random doublemelee/healer.

U are so ******ed... how about LSP (warlock + shaman + hpal or other heal) teams who can wreck TSG in seconds.. RMP is the same Frost mage + Spriest is the ****ing same.. man you just suck and cant play against TSG.. L2P then post ****ty threads on forum like this..