1. WWs are good in 3s as ww affli resto sham, its basicly WLS but the WW is better imo..... oh wait nvm 3s is a joke on mop, dead bracket full of people who wintrade ..
    Edited: August 18, 2015

2. Mate, that is exactly what I am saying. WW monks are heavily bugged = they are useless in 2s. The lack of offheals and the ease of damage mitigation makes it a difficult comp to play in a double dps setup (not saying it is not viable or that it is atrocious) and the bugs make it a difficult dps+healer comp. I never said anything about retail ww monks, but in Molten everyone prefers to play either as or with one of the facerolling classes such as warriors, locks etc.

I haven't been playing in Frostwolf for a lengthy time, but as far as I am aware the 2.5k+ 2s bracket is filled with the aforementioned classes and finding a ww monk would rather be arduous.
    updating on this, WW is in a really good spot tbh, I have gear now and that coupled with making a name for myself and finding good partners + some nice minor fixes to WW has me skyrocketing up. I remain of the opinion that WW healer is one of the best comps, even on warmane currently

I'm currently 2820 in 2s and I've been doing 3s vs the top teams as WWLS and mostly been able to come out on top, the rsham and lock I play with are now r3 / r6 in 3s respectively (I'm a little behind cause I played my balance druid in 3s initially).

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary is my armory for those interested, and I'm usually willing to help fellow WWs out in game if you whisper me.

3. updating on this, WW is in a really good spot tbh, I have gear now and that coupled with making a name for myself and finding good partners + some nice minor fixes to WW has me skyrocketing up. I remain of the opinion that WW healer is one of the best comps, even on warmane currently

I'm currently 2820 in 2s and I've been doing 3s vs the top teams as WWLS and mostly been able to come out on top, the rsham and lock I play with are now r3 / r6 in 3s respectively (I'm a little behind cause I played my balance druid in 3s initially).

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary is my armory for those interested, and I'm usually willing to help fellow WWs out in game if you whisper me.
    your match history is kinda weird because of this
    755629 Loss 2696 (-14) August 23 1:12pm 33 seconds Blade's Edge Arena Details
    751154 Victory 2710 (+10) August 22 7:55pm 13 minutes Blade's Edge Arena Details
    750018 Victory 2305 (+19) August 22 4:56pm 1 minute Blade's Edge Arena Details
    749990 Victory 2286 (+19) August 22 4:49pm 3 minutes Ruins of Lordaeron Details

here say that you jumped a lot of rating without fighting but there's always the chance that for some weird reason the server didnt saved your matches during the time you went from 2305 to 2710

4. your match history is kinda weird because of this
    755629 Loss 2696 (-14) August 23 1:12pm 33 seconds Blade's Edge Arena Details
    751154 Victory 2710 (+10) August 22 7:55pm 13 minutes Blade's Edge Arena Details
    750018 Victory 2305 (+19) August 22 4:56pm 1 minute Blade's Edge Arena Details
    749990 Victory 2286 (+19) August 22 4:49pm 3 minutes Ruins of Lordaeron Details

here say that you jumped a lot of rating without fighting but there's always the chance that for some weird reason the server didnt saved your matches during the time you went from 2305 to 2710
    one is 3's the other is 2's ;)

5. clearly u must play frost dk cause its not hard to master. if u get feared u have 2 trinkets it doesnt really matter plus speed boost rolls slows and a sap.

6. clearly u must play frost dk cause its not hard to master. if u get feared u have 2 trinkets it doesnt really matter plus speed boost rolls slows and a sap.
    Could anyone translate this, cause I don't know what he's on about.. if you're playing a dk and you're complaining...just reroll, I mained Dk till cata where they made the class a boring piece of garbage much like they did to monks in WoD now. Either quit or reroll, I recommend monk, much more fun to play.

First 12