1. Coins-SM

Greetings,

I returned to the server a few days ago by restoring my account, suprisingly i had a bunch of coins and points refunded from previous molten.
    I was trying to get SM by it and it says that my coins/points must be reset before the purchase so i spent those refunded coins and got new ones, still same problem purchase cannot be accepted. I was looking at the forums but sadly couldnt find any answer, i might be bad at searching for useful info but still.
    Thanks for any answer.
    Cheers!

2. You have to w8 till ur currency will reset - it's around 50 days after recovery. U got timer in my acc tab. If u spend ur bonus coins etc try ticket on website maybe staff will reset ur currency.

Ps. I had same many coins and i had sm b4 moltdown and i couldnt buy it :/ cuz most of my coins was from trade. I hope i helpd

3. I had the same problem too, just got my 3 old account recovered, and each account have some coins, I wanna gift these coins to one of my recovered account, it says I don't have eligible coins to gift, ask gm about it, he said I have to do a currency reset first to be able to gift, I don't quite understand, does "currency reset" mean all the coins from recovery are removed, so u can buy or gift with newly donated coins? Anyone know the details?

4. I bought some coins used them to get some gold and didn't even receive all my gold this server is not like it use to be the game masters r out to take Ur money and not give u what u paid for. Dont donate to warmane u won't get what u pay for