1. I can't login into Warmane MoP

I wanted to try MoP since I've never ever touched it, so I download a client from *******. I wanted to try another server so I came to Warmane. I changed the IP and created a new account, then I activated it and opened the client. But it says I need to activate it through a blizzard website

2. Well I would suggest downloading our client first off since I can't guarantee that another client from somewhere else will work. Check out our downloads page. Short of that, you could try setting your realm list.

3. But I have tried other servers with the same client just to see if it's a warmane problem. It worked on the other servers.

4. I have the same problem, just downloaded the client from your recommended link, still pops the activation for blizz.

5. I have the same problem, just downloaded the client from your recommended link, still pops the activation for blizz.
    5.4.8 client? it is because Frostwolf is based on 5.4.2, it should be upgraded to 5.4.8 tomorrow.
    If you wanna play right now then you have to get "wow.exe" from the "MoP (old)" torrent you see here: https://www.warmane.com/download
    Rename it into "wow5.4.2.exe" to avoid overwriting and place it in your MoP folder

6. It's probably be just fine tomorrow when they update MoP. The worst thing this new client is taking forever to download,after 9h and 10min I have managed to download only 37.8% atm,download speed is just crap(less than 100kb/s). And ofc my upload speed is on 1mb.