1. Arena-torunament or BG-tournament?

Of all changes I've seen here on AT/Blackrock needing honor for transmog is clearly the worst. By requiring honor to unlock transmog you are simply forcing players to queue up for BGs instead of arena to gain access to transmog. That's opposite the purpose with this server, which is to play arena (obviously, right?). So, with the ambition to increase the server's population I'm afraid this might cause the opposite.

However, some of the tranmsog could require tokens, for instance transmog by ID. But for people who are here for only arena there has to be an option for them too, or some players will quit.

2. regardless of the whole honor, transmog coins or w/e new currency system, the result is that it is obtainable from 2s/3s(not soloq)/bg/isle/donations, not only from bgs

meaning that what you state as "honor" is pretty much obtainable from everything except soloq
    Edited: July 26, 2015

3. Hate to burst your bubble Ssoro, but you can still get "honor" from solo que and since you probably already know it you can still obtain transmogs through solo que again.

4. oh rly ok i didnt know, sorry and tks for clarifying that

5. sarcasm is not really my strong suit, so I pressume thats what your doing since there's no reason to apologize for anything :)

6. hey man nah its not its just that from reading your comment i realized that my post was misleading so that was the reason why i apologized! but yeah its definitely no big deal =)