1. Help for rottation

Can anyone tell me what's best spec for pve for hunter in MoP and rottation for survival in pve,and stat priority

2. The best spec for me right now is BM. For survival u want agi > crit > haste > mastery, i dont put hit and expertise becouse they dont work here for hunter. Rotation is - serpent sting, cast explosive shot ot cd, keep the black arrow on the target, if target is >20% hp cast killshot, talents on cd. If u have more than 50 focus cast some aracne shots and if u are low on focus cobra shots instead of arcane, while u are trying to keep serpent sting up too.

Shot prio is something like this, while u start with serpent sting and trying not to lose it. It isnt cataclysm so explosive shot should stack (i dont know how it work here) on retail if u get Lock'n'Load proc, u spam only explosive shot.
    Explosive shot
    killshot if target is >20%
    Blackarrow
    lvl 90 talent
    arcane shot
    cobra shot

3. Can anyone tell me what's best spec for pve for hunter in MoP and rottation for survival in pve,and stat priority
    Use guides, there are nice guides, stop asking it served on the plate...

4. If you are not going to face any Dot class, you should chose the Marksman spec. It's the spec with the highest survivability. Not only the heals of chimera will keep you alive, it's also the multi-shot with it's passive 'Concussive Barage', which dazes the targets that have been hit. This passive will keep all the melees far away from you.