1. #balanced

just dropping this here... warmane legit stuff.

http://imgur.com/a/TFUWn

2. If anything, play WotLK, you can 1 shot low geared players.

3. If anything, play WotLK, you can 1 shot low geared players.
    Im actually planning on playing lordaeron when it come out, should be more balanced than mop. Kappa

4. If anything, play WotLK, you can 1 shot low geared players.
    lol... too bad he's not "low" geared. Thanks for remind me the reason why I wouldnt play wotlk realms anymore.. "low geared" vs BiS #balance

5. Maan I tried playing blackrock for a few minutes you die before you even notice ur health is low in Wotlk... (its always low imo :P)

6. u got outplayed l2p.

dont worry tho. sometimes I get outplayed by some guys too: http://imgur.com/RX0V3AU. Through 40% damage reduce btw. damn we suck (no buffstacking so gtfo)

7. first time i see someone cry for bugs/unbalances against his own class...sooo....why dont you post screenshots of all the matches you actualy won due to this ****? or are you're saying your warrior is not bugged/balanced?

8. How the **** can sweeping strike hit for 150k dmg?
    A new positive bug?

9. Another warrior rant thread. Here we go. Be proud of urselves , Blizzard made that class so easy and op, please enlighten us.
    150k Sweeping Strikes, Ok. Mostly the combatlog is bugged. Yup, this should be. Even if 150k crit shows on top of my ****ing toon, its still a visual bug of some sort.
    I still regret that I wen't to MoP after moltdown, originally i come from cata. Not even retadin with gurtha , with 2 hentai procs could do as much dps as a warrior in mop. Can someone tell me how to enjoy a warrior here? I got one 445 ilvl atm but its so boring man , I dunno. Roll warrior as main or quit PvP pretty much
    Edited: July 28, 2015

10. Just wait till they release prideful, oh its gonna be fun.

11. Its not a visual bug, i was wondering what was killing me on the first 2 sweeping strike i saw my hp dropping alot and he wasnt even attacking me, then the last sweeping strike hit me for 255K which killed me. no clue what he is abusing but its not legit.

12. Another warrior rant thread. Here we go. Be proud of urselves , Blizzard made that class so easy and op, please enlighten us.
    150k Sweeping Strikes, Ok. Mostly the combatlog is bugged. Yup, this should be. Even if 150k crit shows on top of my ****ing toon, its still a visual bug of some sort.
    I still regret that I wen't to MoP after moltdown, originally i come from cata. Not even retadin with gurtha , with 2 hentai procs could do as much dps as a warrior in mop. Can someone tell me how to enjoy a warrior here? I got one 445 ilvl atm but its so boring man , I dunno. Roll warrior as main or quit PvP pretty much
    Well you can run a hunter, spriest, or ret pally because those seem real popular. I swear this server's PvP is so full of the same classes that its not even funny. Earlier I was in a BG with about 6 hunters on one team. Do people only play classes that are faceroll here?

I got mad love for those who play ferals, WW monks, and Enh Shamans because those are pretty rare classes to come across. I main WW and sometimes I question why I should put in 10x the work and get less damage from it compared go other classes but then later on I realize its more rewarding having to work for a kill as opposed to facerolling with those "popular" classes.

13. Roll WW, once you see sweeping strikes and all CD's up, pop Karma and /lol as he kills himself

14. Karma can only reflect 50% of monk's maximum health as damage. While this Warrior can do around 500k damage in burst, Karma will just be a fart in the wind to the warrior.