1. Don't close my topics without discussion.

Do not, ever, close my topics without discussion.

Now to continue on with what I was saying. You said that this is a bug, now there isn't a rule against exploiting the bug? Can you see the flaw in that?

On retail in these daily areas, the guards will literally, LITERALLY, one shot you in full 556 SoO gear. I know this because I was full gear on retail on Kel'Thuzad during this time.

These guards don't work here but you still allow player killing. The guards aren't there so then that would be considered exploiting, now wouldn't it?

I will say it one more time, the guards do not work, so therefore you can kill in those areas, UNLIKE RETAIL, which should considered bug abusing or exploiting, and there is no rule against it.

Please for the love of god see the fallacy in your logic, if you don't you are officially ******ed.

2. So...who are you to tell the mods what to do?

3. I'm stating a logical thought process and they instant lock my threads for a discussion about the fallacy in their thinking.

4. It seemed you were mentioning an issue with the guards.

File a bug report.

5. It's not a bug when players are exploiting that it is bugged and killing in the areas.

Basically reporting the fact that it is being abused and there needs to be some rule against it.

6. Yet, if the bug is fixed, no one can exploit it. After all, you can't exploit something that isn't there.

7. Your thread wasn't closed without discussion. We pointed you clearly to where you should report any bug that you might encounter in-game. The devs aren't patrolling the forums for bugs, if you want something fixed, that's where you should go.

8. It's not a bug when players are exploiting that it is bugged and killing in the areas.

Basically reporting the fact that it is being abused and there needs to be some rule against it.

It's not a bug when players are exploiting that it is bugged
    And you expect to be taken serious...?

9. Taken seriously? No, I expect the server devs to realize that this logic is ******ed when they claim their server to be "Blizzlike"

10. Dude, post a bug report, then link to it in the discussion to raise awareness so people can vote the bug report up. The problem with the bug report system is bugs reported the day it was installed have high numbers, and many never get fixed, so any bug posted between 2 weeks after that and now are invisible because no one looks at items which have tiny votes.

11. We all know they aren't going to fix it. This is to raise awareness for them to make a rule about it. If they are going to be lazy and work on old server content and not fix **** on the newest expansion, then they need to set rules to counter it.

12. We all know they aren't going to fix it. This is to raise awareness for them to make a rule about it. If they are going to be lazy and work on old server content and not fix **** on the newest expansion, then they need to set rules to counter it.
    Make a rule about free (dis)honor on a PvP server? My God man you're insane! Not only that you're hurting the sentiments of every circle jerking (dis)honorable world PvP'er who reads this!

For every person that cries fowl over the state of world PvP on this sever, you get circle jerkers saying "jit gud" and what not other ****.

Don't waste your time. Seriously. Its not gonna be addressed and these loons are gonna continue their circle jerk and also hey its free honor right?

Just last night at the klaxxi daily quest hub, a guy asked "Why are you killing me? WTF did I do to you?", the reply was and you guessed it! "Free honor ******* what esle?"
    Edited: July 27, 2015

13. Since this thread is clearly going nowhere, I'm closing it. Once again OP, create a bug report so that our devs can get to it. Keep in mind, they have to prioritize bugs, so naturally things won't be fixed overnight.