1. I really dont get why few people are crying about this. Atleast it´s just the visual look of your character.. It´s a few pixel which don´t affect your gameplay at all.
    Transmogs should be just a bonus, it´s nice already that they even invented this feature at all. AT/Blackrock was perfect as it was that´s for sure and maybe just a few small adjustments would have done the job, but then in the end the server would have stay the same as was 2 days ago, meaning it would have stay being the same boring story which was about to end, or ended already. So i am with Malaco to bring some big changes, because something completely new would have bigger chances to maybe even bring some old faces imo. So yeah.. I am liking it!
    This system just may suck for someone who can´t bring up too much time to farm for hours even a whole week, so increasing the reset time would be nice I am guessing. Although I farmed around 20k honour combined on 3 different chars in like 6hours? So time factor to invest into this may not be that big.. Not sure yet!
    what is important to understand here is that this change obvsly doesnt affect at all the few players like you and shinta for example who never cared at all about how your characters look, making such feedback irrelevant since you never cared in the first place anyways

the meaningful feedback is the one from players which in fact did and still care about the transmog system, and so their feedback is what is being looked for regarding a change to this system

also, there is an infinite amount of changes that could be implemented to a realm, but if any of these changes has as result to lower the quality of the realm then it shouldnt be implemented
    regardless of a realm being "boring" or not, making it worst for the sake of change is not the solution^^
    Edited: July 27, 2015

2. Well uhm.. wasn´t Arena-Tournament originally all about providing the best quality PvP environment around there, or was it all about providing the best looking character models? Wow...
    Doesn´t matter with what changes Malaco comes up with, everything has to be complained about!! I am sad
    Every single time Malaco is trying to come up with something great, something new to enlighten back up ..his.. server for us, all he gets is bashing all over, instead of taking it with appreciation for once. F*CK :X Thank god he is not like just sh*tting on everyone for this.
    Edited: July 27, 2015

3. Well uhm.. wasn´t Arena-Tournament originally all about providing the best quality PvP environment around there, or was it all about providing the best looking character models? Wow...
    Doesn´t matter with what changes Malaco comes up with, everything has to be complained about!! I am sad
    Every single time Malaco is trying to come up with something great, something new to enlighten back up ..his.. server for us, all he gets is bashing all over, instead of taking it with appreciation for once. F*CK :X Thank god he is not like just sh*tting on everyone for this.
    Thanks for appreciating the work we're putting in the server.
    Truth has been told here

4. I was going to come back to this server - casually of course as I play vanilla now - but these changes are just a bit ridiculous. I'm fine with 277 weps, 281 trinkets and even with the RNG yolo moshpit solo queue format, but having to win 100 arenas to unlock 1 piece of transmog that we've been wearing for the past 5 years? Ehh, that's just a huge turn-off for me. To get all my transmogs back on all my characters i'd have to win around 22,000 matches. That's just absurd to me. I don't agree with this approach. What's next? Gladiator will be rewarded to whoever plays 50,000 games in a season? I understand you feel that people don't play because there isn't anything to do, but adding that much of a work-load just for skins that we've already had for years and years isn't the way to solve this.

The reason I stopped playing this server was because of the cancer community, and the fact that it's the same thing over and over. Arena, arena, arena, arena. The game just gets old after a while. After playing on vanilla for a while I wanted to come back to AT and play casually when im burned out on instances, but after seeing this new transmog token system, I simply can't be bothered to play knowing it would take a year to get back what I had. Honestly when I logged in just now, it looked like a Molten Fun Server.

I hope to see the transmog system reworked or perhaps reverted back. Until then - Looking for members, Upper Blackrock Spire. (Truestrike Shoulders Reserved)

5. malaco, I understand what you're wanted to do better. But the price for a token too big. Many people just don't have as much time to play. to decrease the price or change the formula and increase the getting honor for winning. You were talking about cosmetic changes, nothing new, so much to play for old transmogs -_-. If you want innovation, then do a 1x1 with ladder for example????? You deleting AP, but forgot that it is now impossible to buy 2200 mount. fix it pls
    Edited: July 28, 2015

6. wtf this transgear system is? i have some donate transgear and what? i need to play 100500 bgs/arenas for some that i have already donated, and i need the same even if i'm 2800 rated, i already played much arenas and i thought it enough for just transgear.

7. yeah its bad... but it wouldnt be SO BAD without the weekly reset - that just makes all the farming a pure nightmare

8. the following 3 points might seem a little bit provoking but;
    - pretty much nobody will donate on a realm having an average of around 500 online players, especially after the way this server treated its previous donors=> business-wise there is no upside of doing this
    - players who do not care about how their characters look like chriiz and shinta dont care=> no upside
    - players who do care about how their characters look are disappointed=> downside

a change providing 0 upsides and yet 1 downside is in fact harmful to blackrock

Every single time Malaco is trying to come up with something all he gets is bashing all over
    yes, and its time to stop fighting between each other and figure out together what truly explains this;

- maybe he listens to the community but focuses on irrelevant parts of the feedback
    - maybe he works well to implement changes but overkills them a little bit
    - maybe he sometimes feels disrespected by players expressing their disappointment and that it negatively affects a part of his decisions
    - maybe there is an issue with communication

discussing those points is important for our future and shouldnt feel taboo
    regardless of temper we are all in the same team here and all want the population of blackrock to increase
    Edited: July 29, 2015

9. I dont like the fact that the honor is wiped after each week.
    I mean, whats the point behind this wipe? I have to earn 20k honor in a week or the whole work was for nothing. Thats just frustrating and casual player get nothing from this honor system.

Imo remove the weekly honor wipe completly and reward also honor for kills in queldanas.
    Also make it possible to buy profession skill points for honor so we have a reward for ppl that dont care about a cosemtic look.
    Edited: July 28, 2015

10. the system is ok imo, but 20k for 1 token is way to much,
    i think it would be fine to farm 10k for one token otherwise you need ages just for 1 set

11. The main reason why we wipe every week is because of the toplist.
    Top 50 will get exclusive rewards the week after.
    We want to reward the players that put effort into their chars.

12. The main reason why we wipe every week is because of the toplist.
    Top 50 will get exclusive rewards the week after.
    We want to reward the players that put effort into their chars.
    But why do u need to wipe the honor in order to make this toplist working?
    U can just reward the top 50 players each week and still not wipe the honor.

I think many ppl will be frustrated when they earn like 10k honor in a week and then lose everything.
    I would really reconsider this honor wipe...

13. the ones that really suffered from this change are the ones that worked for their transmog previously.
    you simply ripped them off and said, "here farm it again".
    really great to boost the motivation of the higher rated people.
    this is not only frustrating but lowers the skillcap because people cba farming honor and/or queue dip**** fun comps.

14. But why do u need to wipe the honor in order to make this toplist working?
    U can just reward the top 50 players each week and still not wipe the honor.

I think many ppl will be frustrated when they earn like 10k honor in a week and then lose everything.
    I would really reconsider this honor wipe...
    Alternatively, instead of 20000 honor for a token, they could be cheaper, like 1000, and instead it taking a proportional amount of these tokens to get one transmogrification (i.e., with 1000 honor per token you'd need 20 tokens). The high cost and the weekly wipe are kept, while people don't get penalized if they just don't have the time or will to gather 20000 in a week.

15. Hm, I can`t imagine that having to play at least 50 BGs or Arenas per week to actually get rewarded is a good way to motivate people.
    Plus, you`ll need at least 5 or 6 tokens for a single set of Transmog, and it`s not even going to stay, so you`ll have to play for a month on average to even get a single, one-time use set.
    I kinda dislike the weekly Honor reset, but I guess it`s a pretty good way to get people to play more.

I`d probably lower the cost of Transmog Tokens, and add an expensive option to permanently unlock Transmogs, at a higher cost (like, 10 Tokens).

Oh, and I`d definitely reward losses based on the time you`ve spent for a particular Arena/BG. Because if not, it might lead to some degenerate stuff like intentional losses, just to farm Honor quickly.
    I agree with this.

First 1234 ... Last