1. you told us that by achieving "X" we deserved transmogs unlocked and freely swappable, and then you let us work on that for 2 years
    now that we achieved “X”, you remove those transmogs from us to tell us we now need to achieve "Y" to get them back to “truly deserve them”, and this is without even be able to freely swap them afterward anymore

this is hugely demotivating to play, and even regardless of that we cant even trust anymore that once we achieve "Y" you wont just remove our transmogs once more to tell us we then need to achieve "Z" to get them back again

regardless of povs ive definitely kept constant positivity and hope for this realm since its start to this day including regarding ways of increasing its population, yet i gotta admit here that without the transmog system being reverted to its original state; i, as a first time dont see possibilities for this realm to succeed
    Edited: July 29, 2015

2. you told us that by achieving "X" we deserved transmogs unlocked and freely swappable, and then you let us work on that for 2 years
    now that we achieved “X”, you remove those transmogs from us to tell us we now need to achieve "Y" to get them back to “truly deserve them”, and this is without even be able to freely swap them afterward anymore

this is hugely demotivating to play, and even regardless of that we cant even trust anymore that once we achieve "Y" you wont just remove our transmogs once more to tell us we then need to achieve "Z" to get them back again

regardless of povs ive definitely kept constant positivity and hope for this realm since its start to this day including regarding ways of increasing its population, yet i gotta admit here that without the transmog system being reverted to its original state; i, as a first time dont see possibilities for this realm to succeed
    I kinda have to agree.
    For the AT veterans who worked hard for their transmog its just a slap in the face that they lost everything.

In the end we get nothing new. Doing the same old BGs and Arena over and over again is getting boring and rewarding transmog for it makes it hardly more interesting.
    What we really need is some new content like new BGs or Custom pvp areas.
    Just something new and not the same old things over and over again....

3. Why did you wipe arena points?
    I had 10k arena points and transmoged my pve main hand to warglaive.
    Now with t2 weapons i want to buy warglaive but no arena points and i didnt get arena points from soloq 2nd day in a row.

4. Alternatively, instead of 20000 honor for a token, they could be cheaper, like 1000, and instead it taking a proportional amount of these tokens to get one transmogrification (i.e., with 1000 honor per token you'd need 20 tokens). The high cost and the weekly wipe are kept, while people don't get penalized if they just don't have the time or will to gather 20000 in a week.
    That would kinda defeat the point of the weekly reset, which, by itself is an alright idea. ('go big or go home')
    However, having to play ~100 games (Arenas and/or Battlegrounds) on average for a single transmog is a pretty damn overkill. It doesn`t really motivate anyone, because you have at least 4 or 5 items that you`ll want to transmog for a decent set, which means ~500 games, and you won`t even get to keep your mog should you opt for another one later on. That`s hardly motivating. I`d say 100 games for a full set (or, at the very least set-of-5) of mog is about acceptable, which`d leave us at 4000 Honor per Token. That`s an acceptable grind, given the weekly reset. It`ll mean about 20 games per Tokens, on average.

5. just dropping by to mention that please welcome hackers and anti-afk bots on bg's, the motivation begins.

even today when the event was hosted - 2 GM'S online, a random dk flyhacking on wsg, gripped me under the map and capped the flags in few minutes - mentioned it a couple of times on the chat - nobody have a **** hehe.

and "go big or go home" is not nervelessly allright since some ppl actually have a life.

6. That would kinda defeat the point of the weekly reset, which, by itself is an alright idea. ('go big or go home')
    However, having to play ~100 games (Arenas and/or Battlegrounds) on average for a single transmog is a pretty damn overkill. It doesn`t really motivate anyone, because you have at least 4 or 5 items that you`ll want to transmog for a decent set, which means ~500 games, and you won`t even get to keep your mog should you opt for another one later on. That`s hardly motivating. I`d say 100 games for a full set (or, at the very least set-of-5) of mog is about acceptable, which`d leave us at 4000 Honor per Token. That`s an acceptable grind, given the weekly reset. It`ll mean about 20 games per Tokens, on average.
    How would that not defeat the weekly reset point? "Why care to go at all when I can get a transmogrification in a couple days of lazy activity."

I guess the problem is simply that you aren't accepting the fact the high cost - to make getting the prize be in fact a long-term investment and not a almost "doing dailies" - is something that likely won't be changed, since it does reaches the target of making them actual rewards worth bragging about. The long grind is something that strikes me as being wanted. What I suggested at least deals with the rigid and short time limit to get one of them, allowing people to invest time a bit more at their own pace instead of making it pretty much required that people play more than they want or are able to.

7. Wow 500 games for a full transmog set which isn't permanent? I think i'd rather just donate for the tokens rather than just spending so much effort which is demotivating for me. At least the money i spent saves me time. And btw, Obnoxious, have you ever tried to actually farm the tokens for your own transmog set? I bet you haven't, that's why you're talking like it sounds so easy.

8. Wow 500 games for a full transmog set which isn't permanent? I think i'd rather just donate for the tokens rather than just spending so much effort which is demotivating for me. At least the money i spent saves me time. And btw, Obnoxious, have you ever tried to actually farm the tokens for your own transmog set? I bet you haven't, that's why you're talking like it sounds so easy.
    I've never (and would never) play on a Tournament server, so no, I obviously haven't farmed tokens for transmogrification sets.
    I have, on the other hand, farmed hundreds of hours in many different games, often doing something I didn't quite enjoy, but because I'm a completationist. I'd figure getting involved in PvP is something people who go play on a server like this enjoy, so not only it would take less time than I have invested multiple times in the past, it would be while doing something people are here to do in the first place.

9. The thing is, not all the people here are as ambitious as you. Not everyone are able to invest all their time even if they wished they could. People would wanna play as a fun thing. Why would someone play a game which isn't enjoyable to them? People would like to go back home, play a few hours, and be loving how the character looks and actually enjoy the game, and not feeling like you don't enjoy it and making it a repetitive and tedious thing. Let's say you finally get 8 tokens to finally mog a set. The next moment you changed your mind. That would really suck. Not only that but many players have more than 1 toon to farm for, which is even more repetitive.

10. The thing is, not all the people here are as ambitious as you. Not everyone are able to invest all their time even if they wished they could. People would wanna play as a fun thing. Why would someone play a game which isn't enjoyable to them? People would like to go back home, play a few hours, and be loving how the character looks and actually enjoy the game, and not feeling like you don't enjoy it and making it a repetitive and tedious thing.
    I realize that, but that's exactly the kind of thing that makes it an actual worthy reward for people who do invest the time necessary to get it.
    And really, not enjoyable to them? Why would you be playing World of Warcraft and in a Tournament server if doing PvP and getting rewarded for it isn't enjoyable for you? If the point is playing dress-up, there might be games much more enjoyable out there, don't you agree?

11. It's not that the point of playing is dress-up. People want to look good while playing, which is the reason most of the people here are getting fed up about. I cba to debate with you about this anymore.

12. Somehow this new weekly honor system reminds me of the classic WoW honor system.
    For the ppl who havent played these days: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Honor_syste....0_formulas%29

Ppl had to constantly pvp and invest plenty of time to get a higher rank and it was pretty much impossible to reach the highest rank with out playing at least 12 hours per day.
    Why do u think blizzard reworked the system?

13. Do you want to be one out of xyz people that look exactly the same probably, or do you want to be kind of special with what you achieved?
    Only thing you achieved is putting alot of time, ok this sucks pretty much, they should still keep rating requirements somehow.
    But everyone had every transmogrification unlocked, and right now everything is for free, so in my opinion there has to be something to play for, be
    happy it´s nothing that is giving u some disadvantage over others...
    I really do like Obnoxious idea having an option to buy let´s say small tokens, which can be combined to a big one worth the 20k honour! Would be way more chill.

14. Obnoxious, have you ever tried to actually farm the tokens for your own transmog set?
    I've never (and would never) play on a Tournament server, so no, I obviously haven't farmed tokens for transmogrification sets.
    I have, on the other hand, farmed hundreds of hours in many different games, often doing something I didn't quite enjoy, but because I'm a completationist. I'd figure getting involved in PvP is something people who go play on a server like this enjoy, so not only it would take less time than I have invested multiple times in the past, it would be while doing something people are here to do in the first place.
    what is important to understand here is that this change obvsly doesnt affect at all the few players like you and shinta for example who never cared at all about how your characters look, making such feedback irrelevant since you never cared in the first place anyways
    obnoxious, for a different reason that includes you as well;

=> rewards should be given to players that are good enough at the game to get them, not to unreasonably active low-skilled players

i understand that from a blizzlike realm player’s pov; timespent=skill=reward yet from an only-pvp realm player’s pov; skill*=reward (time spent being an irrelevant factor)
    in such a skill-based game, longer =/= harder (unlike the low-skilled farming type of players who enjoy both pve and pvp for example who enjoy vanilla bg titles way of grinding)
    this whole thing goes the opposite direction of whats in demand here, in any case;
    the meaningful feedback is the one from players which in fact do play on blackrock, did and still care about the transmog system, and so their feedback is what is being looked for regarding a change to this system
    the following 3 points might seem a little bit provoking but;
    - pretty much nobody will donate on a realm having an average of around 500 online players, especially after the way this server treated its previous donors=> business-wise there is no upside of doing this
    - players who do not care about how their characters look like chriiz and shinta dont care=> no upside
    *- players who dont play on blackrock like obnoxious dont care either=> no upside
    - players who do play on blackrock and do care about how their characters look are disappointed=> downside

a change providing 0 upsides and yet 1 downside is in fact harmful to blackrock
    one simple question must always be asked before implementing any change:
    “would this change motivate people to play, and if not, would it at least not demotivate them?”
    this is not meant as being disrespectful, this realm is once again at a decisive point for its future right now, and unlike it happened multiple times in the past i believe that if chosen wrongly this time, the decision wont be forgivable

15. Your take in this would segregate it even more. Instead of everyone having a chance to get something, some with less, some with more effort, you're basically saying "unless you're good enough, no transmogrification for you." That is something that I certainly could see making people leave, because if their skills are just average they would know for sure they would never get to use any transmogrification. You would be creating an elite of a few of "haves" and a majority of "can't ever haves."

Reward the skilled with titles, maybe mounts or coins or some specific transmogrified set. But making any transmogrification be "skill based" would be an awful choice, considering how people value having these customized looks.

First 12345 ... Last