1. Sooo no rewards for top 50 farmers. ANd then honor reset, why is there reset if you dont reward as you said...

2. I don't give a **** about what any of you who are trying to defend this have to say. This is one of the worst ideas I swear to god. Like really are yall mfs that damn sad that you're really gonna spend all these hours online trying to get goddamn 20k honor just for ONE damn token? playing this old *** wotlk bull**** that you been playing for like what 5 years now? This really for the birds and mfs that have no social life at all.

3. I agree its just a huge rip-off and consumes an enormous amount of time for nothing actually. if this is doing 1 thing its actually making me pissed that nolifers get the best transmog in the game. but the most important thing is that the 3v3 queues suck and changes take ages due the staff's focus on other things. its best to wait for the new expansion imo.

4. Muck Falaco 123. Rip off scam unsub unfollow unlife.

5. dont mind the bad replys they r just ragers this change looks fun and makes me wanna play on this server.
    them saying they dont want to play because the expansion is old and boring.....its not like you have to man
    them saying you dont have time to get that 20k honor weekly ,superman guy did the maths and set a decent milestone for you, considering you are probably a 1500 rated and even at tht mmr ur win ratio is still 50 %, u'll just have to win 10 games daily and top it off with some bgs, u'll still reach ur redicolously high goal.
    rest is just jelly because they r gna have to gain their thingy again and gain nothing, you were looking for a reason to play, well if u want your cool trasmog u've got ur reason

6. After reading i'm wondering:
    Do we get honor by doing arenas depending on MMR or on team rating?
    Because if it depends on the team rating it sucks :D

7. Its Pathetic. What about players who actually work? They cant sit on the system trying to farm honor for one whole month. You are all worried about the server population. Infact, all your plans seems to be Short term IMO.

Paid for 2 Donor transmogs and one of them is now locked. Its not acceptable. COMPLETELY UNFAIR.

8. When were you going to announce the fact you stopped resetting honor about 2 weeks ago, if that wasent part of your plan thats cool but the small community we are, do sorta deserve some notice of something.

9. When were you going to announce the fact you stopped resetting honor about 2 weeks ago, if that wasent part of your plan thats cool but the small community we are, do sorta deserve some notice of something.
    read the first post

10. This all core is bull**** Malaco. Arena Case mog tokens and you open box and ur reward is some gray red linen shirt ? WHAT THE **** DUDE ???

Cmon...+ Make honor available on Isle and in BGs, thru killing and capturing the flags / bases etc.

You are going to lose a lot of players. But really. CUZ THIS ****ING SUCK!

11. one would think an entire thread of people saying how horrible this system is would be a slight hint as towards what the community wants? I seriously wonder how many hours a week are put into deving this realm. RIP AT :*( love you long time

Paid for 2 Donor transmogs and one of them is now locked. Its not acceptable. COMPLETELY UNFAIR.
    100% agree scamming people is NOT cool man. You can't justify it with oh we're saving the population...Treating the community like this repels players, it doesn't attract them.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

12. Heya, I just bought some tokens on Blackrock and there seems to be no way to use them...Or the vendor does not like me...Anyone know how to fix?

13. -farming honor is hard, long and boring.
    -xmogs are too costy + xmogs by id are buggy and u can't mog some of them.
    -waiting 5 to 20 mins to get into soloQ match.
    -3v3 is dead.
    -2s is boring, every 2nd match war/pal 30min games.
    -People only choice spam to play soloQ 24/7 where imbalance is ridiculous

DO SOMETHING. :-)

14. Another arena season gone by where players can't purchase mounts or tabards :/

15. -farming honor is hard, long and boring.
    -xmogs are too costy + xmogs by id are buggy and u can't mog some of them.
    -waiting 5 to 20 mins to get into soloQ match.
    -3v3 is dead.
    -2s is boring, every 2nd match war/pal 30min games.
    -People only choice spam to play soloQ 24/7 where imbalance is ridiculous

DO SOMETHING. :-)
    Sever is slowly dying. There are no big changes since like jul? Almost noone donates here so it's pretty much unprofitable to carry Backco... rock. Lordaeron takes a lot of attention, and noone cares about fun server. Sad but true. Btw it's imo, but looks like it from the players point of view. And ima not the only one, who notices dis.

First ... 4567 Last