1. I think the new reward system isnt that bad. I actually like the idea that its now possible to get a reward for doing BGs and not only for Arena.
    Imo the problem is the reward it self. Personally I dont care that much about my transmog look and I really dont have the motivation to farm 20k honor for it.

What about rewarding HC trinkets and HC ofsets for honor and make them only usable in BGs and Queldanas?
    There would be a small gear difference between starter and HC geared ppl but I think the gear gap is quite small and it wouldnt affect the Arena because HC items arent usable there.

And now to a much more important topic:
    NEW CONTENT
    Is anything planned?

2. I think the new reward system isnt that bad. I actually like the idea that its now possible to get a reward for doing BGs and not only for Arena.
    Good luck farming something only with BGs !

3. Transmogs is what I want. What makes me want to play here if I cant get them? Do I only deserve XMOG when I spent all my spare time on playing more and more games in arena? Is me doing hard work to try get high rate/do alot of kills in Isle or BG's not worth it enough? Who are you to decide what is effort and what is not? Are you here to sell your ideas in your own mirror or to a public of people that play your game/buy your products? Many questions, no satisfying answer.

4. 20 k honor for one token lmao is arena server seriously who care about battleground ??? 12 years kid ??? Change 20k honor / token for 1k arena point / token

5. 20 k honor for one token lmao is arena server seriously who care about battleground ??? 12 years kid ??? Change 20k honor / token for 1k arena point / token
    If u want to attract more ppl to play on the realm u need to provide a decent reward for both, Arena and BGs.
    When u reward only the Arena players the rest will leave the realm and the population will drop.

6. 20 k honor for one token lmao is arena server seriously who care about battleground ??? 12 years kid ??? Change 20k honor / token for 1k arena point / token
    This is because of people like you that the staff don't listen to what we have to say. Your point of view is ridiculous please reconsider posting next time.
    (In case you didn't know you win more honor by doing arenas than by doing bg, with a time_played/honor_won ration)

7. If anything this change has made me want to play less.
    I agree, plus chances are really high that they will change the system again and then the farming becomes totally worthless. what bothers me the most is that changes are made without even informing/asking the community like the icc rings or weapons or the removal of the trinkets. this seems very unprofessional to me so no reason to queue for nothing in the long run.
    this is the example of demotivation resulted from warmane proceeding in such ways
    i also agree, for the first time since more than 3 years i now feel less and less like logging on

If u want to attract more ppl to play on the realm u need to provide a decent reward for both, Arena and BGs.
    When u reward only the Arena players the rest will leave the realm and the population will drop.
    the pleasure people get from doing "X" will always be the strongest and most reliable factor there is to motivate them to do it, which is why its a way more optimal methodology to work on the quality of what this realm offers (pvp zones? ffa soloq?(…)?(…)) before worrying about the rewards

some players were complaining about having nothing to do, not about not having enough rewards
    right now we still have the exact same options of things to do as before, only something related to rewards got changed, and really negatively that is

on the other hand, to improve the quality of what this realm offers there are things that could be done;
    - easy access world pvp for solo players online during non-peak hours; a new really small zone
    - reconsider the soloq allowed composition formats; maybe having non-MS melee cleaves along with MCH compositions would be enough to increase arena diversity and reduce queuing time, making the lower quality of a FFA environment not necessary (until population is high enough to put it back to only-MCH)
    - reduce transmogs requirements, give more free transmogs or give all of them free (again, not related to rewards but literally to how enjoyable it is to play when looking better)
    - give the "Nitro Boosts" and "Pyro Rocket" items for free
    - now additionally provide such items in player bags (freeing a couple npcs): “Bandage”, “Grenade”, "Food", "Water", "Graccu's", “Parachute”, "Health Potion" (...).
    - deleting the malls and instead give players items allowing them to access all the npcs from anywhere in the game (freeing the world map for w/e future project)
    - reduce all players mmr and teams’ ratings by 25% when a season ends, instead of the usual 100% reduction
    - (…)

20 k honor for one token lmao is arena server seriously who care about battleground ??? 12 years kid ??? Change 20k honor / token for 1k arena point / token
    This is because of people like you that the staff don't listen to what we have to say. Your point of view is ridiculous please reconsider posting next time.
    (In case you didn't know you win more honor by doing arenas than by doing bg, with a time_played/honor_won ration)
    i can assure you that warmane hasnt proved to really be influenceable so far, so please dont express your disappointment on a fellow customer =P
    some people just dont like the idea of rewarding low skilled players, imo gear should be either extremely accessible or free to everyone and the same goes for transmogs, yet transmogs could also be provided with some kind of multiple rating achievement ranges just like we used to have since it doesnt provide any stats, but then again giving all those for free and for example having as only reward to offer titles to tournament qualifiers would definitely be another appropriate option as well

the positivity doesnt stop, the amount of things that can still be done to fix the current situation, we just have to put egos aside and get on the same page, coz again in the end we all want the same thing
    Edited: July 30, 2015

8. why dont you use pollvote npc once again ? was working pretty good in my opinion, and players wont be able to say 'gm dont care about us' anymore

9. why dont you use pollvote npc once again ? was working pretty good in my opinion, and players wont be able to say 'gm dont care about us' anymore
    Yea back in the days staff was closer to the community.My idea is to keep old transmogs for free (only rating req.) so you will need tokens only for item id transmogs.. Should be better i guess.

10. I just login for honor farm (double dps, going in almost all pve, soloq also in almost full pve), i dont login for any decent arena actions with healers or 3v3. This server just became grind and farm like china men.

You can also notice a huge increase in double dps in 2v2 and i dont mean the good fun ones like rog mage but ones ******ations like ele + destro, combat + prot, beastcleave, warr + dk etc.. nothing else gives honor fast enough.

After comparing with normal comp like dk+disc priest and dk+warr i must say there is no way to farm honor as fast as with another dps, with healer you get like 4x less honor per hour.
    Edited: July 31, 2015

11. I just wonna say - as a casual player that has the opportunity to only login once-twice a day at most, and play 1-2 BGs and/or few arenas, and since I won't have the time for more, the new honor system for transmog you implemented completely DESTROYED any kind of chance for me to get even a single transmog token because not only the honor is VERY VERY SCARCE, but its also being reset weekly. So now even a slow progress for me is impossible. Oh well, its your server, you do what you want. I'll be skipping playing WoW for a while until you make honor obtainable for everyone, cuz I don't wonna grind 5-6 hours a day within a limit of a week for a single token.
    Good luck.

12. I don't understand why we couldn't vote in any kind of poll. Why don't u care about our opinions?

Can anyone explain me why should I farm token for same slot again? If u wanna let us farm 20k honor for 1 xmog (that is pretty annoying) - OK, but 1 slot = 1 token, which will unlock it permanently. The current system is demotivating.

Why don't u care about people who play alts? If I play let's say 5 characters and I'm not Jung who play at least 500 games a day It's simply impossible to transmog my other characters <--- and I'm not even talking about honor reset every week which is absolutely out of reality.
    So, should I play only 1 character If I care about my appearance and I'm not Jung? Why the fvck should I look like a robocop (WF geared pal) If I recently could wear such a nice xmog?

I think u wanted to motivate players to play more but all u made is awful system for players who can farm arenas 24/7, not even talking about advantage for double dps comps that can farm honor much faster than heal+dps.

And the last question. Why did u ban Judgelawl? Is this because the truth has been spoken?

13. Ima be like super objective here n go ahead n ask dis here question that pertains to the objectiveness or wutevr of this here decision: since the change, how has population moved - has it been on a steady increase? if not, me being the objective guy that i am will say that you know, objectively, bcuz like facts bout population n stuff, it was or wasn't a good decision - so how has population moved since implementation of said transmog thingy that is subjectively awesome? you can answer n the answer, again like bcuz facts like population n like that popul is fact and is thus like 100% transparent n objective, should tell us, the playaz who play on ur realm, whether ur decision, not ours cuz we are too subjective playin on the realm n all that, is the one objectively good for the realm that we so very much objectively (5 years n counting playin here) love and wud like to see objectively well taken care of, THANK U

edit: ah fk for the sake of keepin my super objective image, i went ahead n decided i be statin dem cold hard facts as a RESPONSIBLE membr of this commmunitae! well dem cold hard facts state weve lost like 200 population at the same hour compared to like before this transmog system change! WOAH, you cant argue dda facts, even gods bow dem heads to tha facts. SO i went ahed n answered it for ya'll - we lost 200 population, therefore ur change is the opposite of wats brining people in, n i thought dat was the like objective means to define wheter a change is gut or nawt - objectively speaking you should reverse it ofc .

OH AND BTW, i havent played on ur realm for 2 months so i cud stay as objective as possibruh, was just bout to come bak but it seems were going back to the low population days, you know.. bcuz population is dropping by hundreds ;(

Can you reverse the change now that you objectively saw the numbers and they proved your decision is objectively not good for the realm? DANKE
    Edited: August 2, 2015

14. Ima be like super objective here n go ahead n ask dis here question that pertains to the objectiveness or wutevr of this here decision: since the change, how has population moved - has it been on a steady increase? if not, me being the objective guy that i am will say that you know, objectively, bcuz like facts bout population n stuff, it was or wasn't a good decision - so how has population moved since implementation of said transmog thingy that is subjectively awesome? you can answer n the answer, again like bcuz facts like population n like that popul is fact and is thus like 100% transparent n objective, should tell us, the playaz who play on ur realm, whether ur decision, not ours cuz we are too subjective playin on the realm n all that, is the one objectively good for the realm that we so very much objectively (5 years n counting playin here) love and wud like to see objectively well taken care of, THANK U

edit: ah fk for the sake of keepin my super objective image, i went ahead n decided i be statin dem cold hard facts as a RESPONSIBLE membr of this commmunitae! well dem cold hard facts state weve lost like 200 population at the same hour compared to like before this transmog system change! WOAH, you cant argue dda facts, even gods bow dem heads to tha facts. SO i went ahed n answered it for ya'll - we lost 200 population, therefore ur change is the opposite of wats brining people in, n i thought dat was the like objective means to define wheter a change is gut or nawt - objectively speaking you should reverse it ofc .

OH AND BTW, i havent played on ur realm for 2 months so i cud stay as objective as possibruh, was just bout to come bak but it seems were going back to the low population days, you know.. bcuz population is dropping by hundreds ;(

Can you reverse the change now that you objectively saw the numbers and they proved your decision is objectively not good for the realm? DANKE

I don't even.

First ... 34567 Last