1. Weekly honor and Transmog [info]

The reason why this system was created in the first place is to motivate playing.
    We understand that players simply want to show off that they’re good at something and those past achievements which is why old titles still remain to this day.

However, we’ve come to a point where the amount of players that fulfilled their goals is large (players AFKing in areas) and even though we have a substantial population playing on this realm the activity is not increasing. This system is the direct solution to that dilemma, it’s something that players need to work for and it motivates playing PvP in it’s all areas and rewards those that are more skilled whilst still being fun for the casual players.
    The purpose of the system is once again motivating players to play and it rewards them for anything they do. For some this will be an easy thing, for some it will be difficult. The point is that the realm revolves around skill and nothing else. All additions are purely cosmetic and purely optional and they’re supposed to be something players strive to obtain.

We think transmog and the armor that you wear shows who you are and we didn’t want to make something that easily gets changed or thrown away, we want you to play and achieve and that the items you wear show your effort. If we were to award players that benefited from our older systems it would be the opposite of what we want to do and that is to motivate everyone, both the casual 1500 player and the top rated players, to play and fight for what they think describes them best. This is why the cost is moderately high, it’s meant to directly impact the activity in all areas. We do have exclusive things for the high rated players such as being in the top 50 allowing you to wear special transmog for limited amount of time and of course several items with arena rating as a requirement.

The Weekly Honor system
    This system is an activity based system where you get rewarded for arena/BG games.
    The core system is designed to easy add additional types of rewards.
    We’re planing to add special rewards for those who manages to reach top 50.

How do i obtain honor?
    Honor is obtained in Arenas and Battlegrounds.
    The honor points resets every monday 06.00 server time
    Calculations:
    • Arena win: 0,135 x RATING = Honor per win
    • Arena lose: 0,045 x RATING = Honor per lose
    • BG win: 400
    • BG lose: 100

The new transmog system
    Along with the Weekly Honor system we decided to improve the transmog system.
    We added the option “Transmog By ItemID” where you can enter the item ID.
    Item ID’s can be found on wowhead.

How to obtain tokens
    A token can be purchased at the reward vendor for 20000 honor or at the warmane marketplace https://www.warmane.com/account/store

We understand that some players don’t like our move with adding tokens into the store but we would like to remind those that would argue this as a good decision that we’ve made all gear free and that there’s nothing stopping any player from reaching the top or getting the tokens in-game. After all we want our realms to be played and sustainable.

2. Hm, I can`t imagine that having to play at least 50 BGs or Arenas per week to actually get rewarded is a good way to motivate people.
    Plus, you`ll need at least 5 or 6 tokens for a single set of Transmog, and it`s not even going to stay, so you`ll have to play for a month on average to even get a single, one-time use set.
    I kinda dislike the weekly Honor reset, but I guess it`s a pretty good way to get people to play more.

I`d probably lower the cost of Transmog Tokens, and add an expensive option to permanently unlock Transmogs, at a higher cost (like, 10 Tokens).

Oh, and I`d definitely reward losses based on the time you`ve spent for a particular Arena/BG. Because if not, it might lead to some degenerate stuff like intentional losses, just to farm Honor quickly.
    Edited: July 27, 2015

3. Will you add token for points too?

4. At first I didn't like that system but I will say that it's kinda okay.
    However I would change one thing : Don't reset honor every week or reduce a little bit thet cost of a token. 20k for players doing arena is possible but for people who just do BG and world pvp (on isle) it is just impossible to get a token in one week. I know some will say that it is "arena" tournament and not bg tournament but the fact is that people farming BGs are part of this serv too and even by doing arenas you need to win something like 65-100 arenas depending on your rating which is really a lot.
    If this could change that new system would be really nice !

5. There is only one reason the transmogs cost 20K honor - and the reason is so malaco gets money from donation. You can buy 3 transmog tokens for 10€, thats not even 1/3 of full transmog set and it is only onetime transmog. Even on DOTA or HOTS or LOL you have cheaper content like transmogs for your characters, do you think AT has quality of such games ? NO. Its kinda funny because i was about to donate 60€ to server because of the new transmog feature (i already donated some money in the past) and when i found out the transmogs are now pay to play that made me sick because that is the only reason they are expensive ingame - so you have to buy it. Yesterday i played 40 games on 2300, it took me like 4-5 hours and you know what i got like 9K honor, no motivation to farm or play anymore. In the end i will not support ths jewish behavior and you wont see any money at all from me.

6. Holy **** its actually too damn expensive, its cool that u want to make ppl donate for it, but this is just annoying, either make it 10k/token or at least make the points reset once every two weeks or some ****, I only have like 2 nights a week to really play so this way theres basically no chance for me to ever get a mog.

7. we (vip account players and those who donated wrathful gear in the past) should get a number of free tokens imo.. i srsly start feeling robbed coz every perk i had is now free for all

8. Already told malaco the ingame price is ridiculous. Especially when you consider:

1. Weekly reset, so if you come 1000 honor short you're boned.

2. It's only for 1 token which is 1 slot. Would be much more logical (for starters) to have a system that would rather 'unlock' a specific transmog for a slot, so that when you decide at some point to use a new one and farm more tokens, you can later retrieve the old one for free, since you already unlocked it.

3. It's only temporarily.

4. People don't use transmogs statically. They move them around from time to time.

5. How you royally boned all the donators up so far. Picture yourself someone who just bought full WF on all chars, or a donator transmog set for X euro. Now suddenly a new donation set and your donation was worthless. Not any "cheaper" prize is going to satisfy those people. You need some serious alternatives.

6. How dynamic this servers' reward system is. Constantly changing with availability of items, currencies and transmogs in the past. Whos to know that 1 set of transmog you would donate now for (by the way, thats like 30-40 euros or so), will in a few months suddenly cost only 5 euro, or would change alltogether. Not to mention that most people on this server come from eastern Europe where average monthly income is about what, 400 euro? So paying the western-europe top salaries (3-4k a month?) as a poor eastern european doesn't sound morally wrong to anyone? Even when all you get for that money is litteraly a transmog set for 1 character on a private server?

Also: by the time a top player reaches rating to get a specific transmog, whos to say:

1. They actually would want that transmog?
    2. That in the mean time they didnt already get other slots transmogged (I mean, by the time you did 100+ games, you probably already decided pretty good on what xmog you're aiming for, else you wouldn't that, would you).
    3. Even get enough tokens for 1 full set.

At the moment the requirement is SO high, that most likely NOBODY will get a full transmog set unless you donate.

Unless you are a noob and play 1000 games or so at 1500 rating. The formula doesn't correctly account for anything but the actual rating you gain. As if 0,135 x 1500 versus 0,135 x 2500 justifies the workload/time spent to obtain that honor. Not to mention that its probably most efficient for any player to just linger around a 'sweet-spot' rating of maybe what, 1800 rating where the amount of honor you get is best for the time spent on an average game played.

This system might 'motivate' people to do some arenas, it actively counter-motivates going for high rating to do so.

9. the old classic transmog npc before all this was perfect the way it was, some slight changes here and there wouldve done the job eventho that was far from being urgent for this realm
    as example making S7 and T9 transmogs free along with adding S8 as transmog wouldve been appropriate

warmane had a great base with this realm to start things from and go forward but modified what was appreciated about the realm instead of the opposite

its still not too late fortunately!

10. Already told malaco the ingame price is ridiculous. Especially when you consider:

Unless you are a noob and play 1000 games or so at 1500 rating. The formula doesn't correctly account for anything but the actual rating you gain. As if 0,135 x 1500 versus 0,135 x 2500 justifies the workload/time spent to obtain that honor. Not to mention that its probably most efficient for any player to just linger around a 'sweet-spot' rating of maybe what, 1800 rating where the amount of honor you get is best for the time spent on an average game played.

This system might 'motivate' people to do some arenas, it actively counter-motivates going for high rating to do so.
    \

>Day before
    >Be Ele 2,5 SQ
    >Only play SQ for last 5 seassons
    >No interest in 2s or 3s
    >New Tmorphs comes out
    >Started Farming via 2s
    >Long games as Fmage/Ele shaman
    >Got 10k honor in a day
    >Jk restart, no honor
    >Started doing SQ
    >LSP / LSP / BoomkingAffly/
    >Games way to long, losing myself into autism with every step
    >Leaving SQ because afffly / ele vs ele/dk
    >Sitting with deserter debuff inf front of OG
    >Orc hunter whispers : 2c?2c? Cyka BM BM ENCH
    >Me responding : Si si cyka inv )))
    >Do 100 games as bestcleave on 1,5/1,7 in less then hour
    >Taking 1 token, watching at the sky
    >Tear drops
    >Leaving house in disgust
    >2 hour later sitting in bar thinking about potapo farms
    >"I get it now".

11. making players hate how their characters look will not increase the population, it will decrease it!

12. 15 hours of farming for one transmog if you take in account 5 minute for arena (que + battle + waiting for start) and wtf is the reset it just doesnt make sense at all

13. I honestly think that 20k honor is still too much, keep in mind that it's weekly resetted.. Even I with a bunch of free time won't have time for that, my suggestion is to either make it scale even more with rating and keep the current prize, OR reduce the cost of the token. I'd say that the first suggestion would be better, because that might motivate people to actually go for higher ratings and be seen on the ladder.

14. I really dont get why few people are crying about this. Atleast it´s just the visual look of your character.. It´s a few pixel which don´t affect your gameplay at all.
    Transmogs should be just a bonus, it´s nice already that they even invented this feature at all. AT/Blackrock was perfect as it was that´s for sure and maybe just a few small adjustments would have done the job, but then in the end the server would have stay the same as was 2 days ago, meaning it would have stay being the same boring story which was about to end, or ended already. So i am with Malaco to bring some big changes, because something completely new would have bigger chances to maybe even bring some old faces imo. So yeah.. I am liking it!
    This system just may suck for someone who can´t bring up too much time to farm for hours even a whole week, so increasing the reset time would be nice I am guessing. Although I farmed around 20k honour combined on 3 different chars in like 6hours? So time factor to invest into this may not be that big.. Not sure yet!

123 ... Last